Hockey on Kodi
I am using my Kodi direct to tv wondering why Canada on Demand blocks the hockey games even though you can watch them stream live on the internet.

If anyone has any answers or preferably solutions I'm all ears
I really have no suggestion for that since Im in the US. Have you tried HockeyStreams though? Great service
I'm guessing, but perhaps something along the lines of Canada on Demand programming is intended for a Canadian audience and games are blocked with the idea of increasing attendance, and the streams you are viewing are probably not intended for Canadian viewers or just not part of whatever agreement causes them to not carry the games via the other method?

That's the usual scam. Generally speaking, in the US you're unlikely to see televised certain games that are within such and such a radius of your home -especially games that are expected to be big events or rivalries... often it seems more random than that. Bottom line, they want warm bodies in seats at games -they need warm bodies to make the sport attractive if they do televise to other areas and they make more $$$.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hockey on Kodi0