GPU memory usage
I really don't know what this "hidden type animations" are. Is it used by the view "ShowCase" (I think it's similar to CoverFlow) in the skin "aeon nox silvo"? If so, when scrolling from A to Z it scrolls so fast that you can't see any animations. But it's ok, it's fast! At least I think that if I scroll from one movie to the next I see an animation. In my opinion it works really flawless the way it is now.

I scrolled 5 times through my complete library (600movies) by holding the right key. After that I watched the "system info - free ram" and saw that round about 200MB were used and freed again very fast. So with the odroids 2GB of ram not a problem at all.
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
(2016-08-18, 01:16)popcornmix Wrote: Latest Milhouse build fixes the texture leak when playing video in the background.
Also includes the hidden animation change. If anyone who experiences the issue can test that would be useful.

I'm having this trouble on my libreelec box big time, I can help test, how do I install the fix?
(2016-09-20, 07:39)santos954 Wrote: I'm having this trouble on my libreelec box big time, I can help test, how do I install the fix?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=269814

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GPU memory usage0