• 18(current)
TMDB Movie Scraper not working
@cartucho -> Thanks to you ;-)

The same problem in November 2015 but with a little extra trouble fixed with metadata.common.themoviedb.org-2.14.0

Thanks to you, I have not had to look as far as the last time, at each turn to help the other ;-)
Great, thank you !
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
(2016-03-06, 02:28)cartucho Wrote: Same problem here!
Frodo 12.2. (with moviedb.scrapper from Gotham).

With MovieDB scrapper 3.8.7 I get "Cannot connect to server" error.
Upgrade to 3.9.0, no errors now but scrapper get Movie Title, plot and nothing more, no actors, no artwork (poster, fanart).

Anyone knows a solution?

EDIT: I just compare tmdb.xml from 3.8.7 to 3.9.0 and the only difference is the API_KEY

EDIT2: Solution: Only have to install metadata.common.themoviedb.org-2.14.0 also. Now actors, posters and fanart are ok. Only download from http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/gotham/ and install from: Addons----> Install from ZIP, apparently nothing happens but now delete from library all movies without art, scrape again and works!

Thanks to all coders!!!!!!

Followed the steps above but without sucess? No posters, no fanarts
For info i'm using GOTHAM 13.2.
Please your help
Hi, had the same problems, but works with metadata.common.themoviedb.org.2.14.0.

with one exception: there is no rating anymore. It doesn't matter whether it's imdb or tmdb. Does anyone know a solution for this? The rest works now... posters, info... everything okay!
Same problem for me, hope for a solution. Smile
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
I got it working with Frodo 12.2 on Apple TV2 thanks to @cartucho, I did have a problem with posters not showing but that seemed to resolve itself after installing the latest youtube from the same source. Before I saw this thread I updated to 14.2 but no matter what settings could not get smooth playback
Thumbs Down 
(2015-05-30, 10:23)Skipmode A1 Wrote: Marco, I'm kinda stuck on frodo too (sound problems in 13 and on). Replacing the folder on my harddrive with the folder in the zip seems to have fixed TMDB movie scraping for me. GL.

me too
(2016-04-18, 21:32)heinzelm Wrote: Hi, had the same problems, but works with metadata.common.themoviedb.org.2.14.0.

with one exception: there is no rating anymore. It doesn't matter whether it's imdb or tmdb. Does anyone know a solution for this? The rest works now... posters, info... everything okay!

I'm looking for the same solution - I used to get movie rating (only on Fanart view). Now no ratings show on Krypton.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB Movie Scraper not working5