Linux Missing autorec
Hi,

I'm using TVHeadend on an Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Kodi.
Some days ago, I added a TV record for a series (autorec). Obviously, I also added the series afterwards. Both records are on monday.
The problem now is, that after the 1st series has finished, the 2nd record starts. This record removes the 1st record from TV/records (in Kodi).
It seems to be, that only the entry is revmoved, because I'm able to find the 1st record under videos (in Kodi).
Aside from that problem, I don't want the 2nd series to be recored. So I removed it.
A few days before the next monday, TVHeadend gives Kodi the information to add a timer for both(!) series.
I don't now where he get's the information for the 2nd series, because this autorec entry is not available anymore.
I also searched in filesystem for the series unter /home/hts/.hts, without any results.

Could anyone help me removing this autorec entry?

TVHeadend Version 3.9

Thanks in advance.
(2015-05-29, 09:25)hegg Wrote: Hi,

I'm using TVHeadend on an Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Kodi.
Some days ago, I added a TV record for a series (autorec). Obviously, I also added the series afterwards. Both records are on monday.
The problem now is, that after the 1st series has finished, the 2nd record starts. This record removes the 1st record from TV/records (in Kodi).
It seems to be, that only the entry is revmoved, because I'm able to find the 1st record under videos (in Kodi).
Aside from that problem, I don't want the 2nd series to be recored. So I removed it.
A few days before the next monday, TVHeadend gives Kodi the information to add a timer for both(!) series.
I don't now where he get's the information for the 2nd series, because this autorec entry is not available anymore.
I also searched in filesystem for the series unter /home/hts/.hts, without any results.

Could anyone help me removing this autorec entry?

TVHeadend Version 3.9

Thanks in advance.

Reading that hurt my head but sounds like two issues.

1. File names not set up properly and new recordiongs based on same channel and show are overwritting each other.
2. autorec not fine tuned and recording shows you don't want?

Go to webgui and in the recording config set the options for the file names (you can get tvheadend to create files/folder structure names based on various attributes of the recording, this will get rid of name conflicts).
Delete your autorec entry and make a new one, making sure in the EPG listing on the tvheadend webgui that the icon to signify a show will be recorded is only present on the shows it should be.
tvheadend does go haywire sometimes in a rather analogue way and I've experienced stuff like this, for example I once had a tvshow record for 24 hours for no particular reason, shows recording that didn't even fit the possible autorec entries, missed recordings with no explicable reason..

Deleting autorec entries always fixed them.
There's been a bunch of changes to DVR filenames etc. in tvheadend recently, try again with a brand new build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing autorec0