Missing studio icons
I recently moved to Aeon Nox and really like it other than a lot of my studio icons are question marks. I know it is not the end of the world, but surely there is a fix. I was reading some of the other threads about this issue that said to pull the flags from git, which I did, but this does not seem to resolve anything.

I am assuming the issue is that my media is calling a studio for which a file does not exist, call it "The Fox Studio" as opposed to just "fox"

However, before copying my flags and renaming them for every missing studio, I thought it is worth asking if there was an easier way. Thanks
Aeon Nox Silvo and Shednox have the most studio flags, i made a lot of flags which were missing and as soon as i find some time in the summer i will supply some more.

as of now i am not aware of any skin which has more studio flags.
so, are you saying to use those skins or to use their flags and just copy them into my folders?
(2015-05-29, 18:50)smakovits Wrote: so, are you saying to use those skins or to use their flags and just copy them into my folders?

you can copy the studio flags into any skin you like, they are not just for aeon nox.
awesome, I will give those a try and report back. thanks
Went all in with shednox, still seem to be missing studios. Can I copy existing flag images and name the.
(2015-06-07, 06:10)smakovits Wrote: Went all in with shednox, still seem to be missing studios. Can I copy existing flag images and name the.

just take a right logo and name it like the studio ( the same as in the nfo file )
and check that u just have ONE ! studio inside the movie info file ! when u have more then one u just get text and no logo
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
OK, thanks. I was assuming it was something like that.

What is the correct path of the flags? I see a few folders with flags, just want to do it in the right one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing studio icons0