Recently added movies' is empty not updating in Library
Have a weird one for you: "Recently added movies" is empty and/or not updating on Movie Library. (Videos/Library/Recently added movies)

As a result, the widget that shows recently added movies also does not display any thumbnails of the movies I add to library.

Anyone stumble across this issue before? I can't seem to fix it. Weird part is, TV Shows library works fine. It's just with Movies that I'm having the issue.

Here's what I have already tried with no avail:

(system/settings/video/Library)
- Update library
- Clean library

When that did not fix anything, I proceeded to remove all Library sources and re-adding them again.

After all this... still not working. I'm clueless at this point.

Here are more details:

Chromebox w/ OpenELEC 5.0.8 (Kodi 14.2)
CCM Skin (could CCM Skin be the culprit?)

Literally as I'm typing this, I just realized I did customize the Movie section to my liking and generally, this category is made when you create a library... could this have anything to do with it? Gonna try switching back to Confluence when I get home.

I created my own Submenu links and thumbnail shortcuts for the Movie menu under (system/skin settings 1.Home menu 2. Submenu and 3. Add-on Shortcuts)
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Stop using crap add-ons! The other two threads got binned for a reason.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I have the same issue, and I'm not using crap add-ons. It's happening to me with local content, movies library only. TV shows library has no problems. Just started a couple days ago, all older added content showing just fine. Recently added content can be seen in files view but not in library and not in the recently added widget display. Any suggestions?
(2015-05-30, 09:43)brodman Wrote: I have the same issue, and I'm not using crap add-ons. It's happening to me with local content, movies library only. TV shows library has no problems. Just started a couple days ago, all older added content showing just fine. Recently added content can be seen in files view but not in library and not in the recently added widget display. Any suggestions?
TMDB did some changes. You'll receive an update soon.
Thanks for the quick response, now I can stop fighting it and wait.
Use a different scraper.
(2015-05-30, 10:14)doughnut Wrote: Use a different scraper.

wrong advise!
Worked for me
Doesn't make it the correct advise
Correct...not to use a thing is not fixing the issue.

Compare with the "Crash on exit"-threads....your advise then would be "Don't exit!"? Wink
I see your point. Fair enough, I retract my advice.
Update: I have no idea how this even relates to the issue, but how I got everything to display properly again was by installing Raw Maintenance tool and clearing all thumbnails. Resolved the issue the next day I posted this question and forgot to provide an update. Everything's been running smooth since...
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added movies' is empty not updating in Library0