Kodi Stops playing movies when changing sound source.
Hi all,

I am on the latest version of Kodi (not the Isengard version).
The OS is a windows 7 Ultimate Pack, Intel i7, 16gb ram, with a dedicated high end AMD sound card.
The system is connected via an HDMI to the Denon 4311CI AVR, and i am using the WSAPI Denon in the audio setup, please see the screenshots below :

Everytime when i am watching youtube via chrome browser, i try to launch Kodi the sound on the youtube stops. If i refresh the page, the entire buffering, infact youtube stops playing audio and video.
Is there something i need to enable? This never happened before, its only after i reformatted my SSD due to a 3 year wear and tear on the OS, this has been happening.
As soon as i exit Kodi, and refresh youtube on the browser, it starts working fine. But not until i exit Kodi.

Another issue i have encountered is, each time i try to switch the sound source on my windows PC from HDMI to SPIDF/Optical, kodi stops playing the movies, and goes back to home screen.
Reason i switch to SPIDF/Optical is, cos i have my wireless headphone Sennheiser RS-175 connected through the SPIDF/Optical input.
Need some assistance on this as well.
Does this happen when you have 2.0 direct sound and standard settings (for audio)?

Edit: please provide a debug log (wiki)
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Stops playing movies when changing sound source.0