v14 Cannot See Movie Content
I have 2 Raspberry Pi's running Kodi under OSMC. P1 is the UPnP server and P2 is the UPnP client. I am using Official Kodi Remote for IOS v1.5.3 and can connect to both P1 and P2.

When I connect to P1 (server) from the remote and touch "Watch your Movies" I see all the moves display. Swiping down syncs and shows any newly added content.
When I connect to P2 (client) from the remote and touch "Watch your Movies" I see "No Items Found". Swiping down syncs but finds no content.

Is this the way the UPnP server and client are intended to work? I assumed that I would be able to use the remote connecting to either Kodi instance to see my content.

As a workaround s there a way to connect to P1 (UPnP server) on the remote, pick a movie but stream it to the client machine (P2)?

I CAN connect to P2 using the remote control and viewing on the attached TV go to Videos/Movies/Title and see my content controlled by P1 but I prefer to see the content on the remote. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something?

On P1 In: Settings/Services/UPnP all four options are selected but in all honesty i have no clue what options 2 (Look for remote UPnP players) and 3 (Allow control of Kodi via UPnP) mean.

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot See Movie Content0