How to add buttons to lircd.conf ?
Hello,
I just succeeded to create my own IR remote with irrecord and it works great on openelec 5.0.8.
But I saw I forgot to add some important buttons like "info" and I'd like to add them on my lircd.conf file which contains the others "KEY_" but I can't find how. I tried to do again the tutorial I follow for the first time but every time the irrecord command creates me another "lircd.conf.conf" and it doesn't work at all.
Can you help me ?
Thanks
up ?
(2015-05-31, 11:37)hugo86e Wrote: Hello,
I just succeeded to create my own IR remote with irrecord and it works great on openelec 5.0.8.
But I saw I forgot to add some important buttons like "info" and I'd like to add them on my lircd.conf file which contains the others "KEY_" but I can't find how. I tried to do again the tutorial I follow for the first time but every time the irrecord command creates me another "lircd.conf.conf" and it doesn't work at all.
Can you help me ?
Thanks

rename lirc.conf to lirc1.conf (or delete) and rename lird.conf.conf to lirc.conf

should get your new lirc.conf working

Im gathering it does it to stop overwriting old commands or messing up your conf file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add buttons to lircd.conf ?0