• 43(current)
Release Netflix style next up notification
(2017-01-15, 23:04)Razze Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 11:42)im85288 Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 23:59)john.cord Wrote: And why Estuary still has no fitting Skin Layout for this AddonHuh

The PostPlay screen is based on my Estuary mod and even uses some of the textures so should be fine in the official Estuary. If you were meaning the older next up then I haven't seen what that looks like so please post a screenshot.

(2016-11-05, 23:26)Razze Wrote: Image

Thanks Smile Doesn't look too good, luckily it's now relegated to not being default so the average user will not see it! I'll eventually re-skin it but it's not a priority.
(2017-01-16, 10:07)Skinnerxyz Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 11:37)im85288 Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 11:23)Skinnerxyz Wrote: how to style this xml file?

i wait until it comes, change something and relaod kodi. BUT
always when i relaod it when its active kodi crashes..........................

or how do you skin this NEW file?

Did you check out the Readme on Github it lists all the available properties etc. If I were you I would base it on what is there now and adjust as needed. For me I just keyed in 10 seconds before the end of the episode then let the post play window come up. As long as you navigate within 15 seconds then the post play window stays open where you can see what you need to change...then repeat the process Smile

Okay, it works.

A question i request with “container(400).listitem.art(clearlogo)“ but its empty for all items. With “fanart“ or thumb it works well, only “clearlogo“ is empty.

Any ideas ?

It will only show what artwork you have scraped into Kodi, you could use skin helper to get the logos but I did not want that dependency in this addon as it's more for custom skins.

I like the new screen, however, the poster aspect ratio seems to be stretching the images. Is it possible to fix this? Thanks
(2017-01-16, 22:06)fonzie Wrote: Image

I like the new screen, however, the poster aspect ratio seems to be stretching the images. Is it possible to fix this? Thanks

Thanks I like it too, if you turn show plots off (the smiley face at the top, make him put his shades on!) it uses normal posters. I like the squareish ones though as it's a bit different from all the others. If it's the one with plots you mean then either you can tweek yourself or ask the skinner from the your chosen skin to support it. If you look back a bit you'll see a couple of examples for example from sulafreds version etc
Awesome. I am in fact using Sualfred's fTV mod. How do I get the "Next Up" screen to look like the one he posted a few pages back? I really like it.

Sent from my HTC 10
Hi,

how to use this AddOn at all?

I was using this AddOn for a long time now and it worked quite well.

But I only saw the small "NextUp" one in the lower right corner - nothing more... If I see the screenshots here I am realy wondering how it could / should look like... It only showed ONE (the noext one) Episode as "next" - not several episodes, it did not show any other series, it also did not ask "still watching" after 3 episodes...

However... after the automatical update to 1.0.3.2 it does not work any more.
It now does not show anything - no nextUp (Athlough "Disabled" is set to "off" in avdanced settings - also rebooted several times) - now "new" things...

I already manually updated it again - nothing.
I already deleted and re-installed it after a reboot - nothing.

How can I get it working again?

Or am I using it the wrong way?

Normally I start watching my episodes by selecting "Video"->"Files"->"My shares"... This is easier to navigate for me because all my series are in one folder in alphabetical order.

My specs:

IntelNUC running LibreELEC 7.90.010

Thank you!
I also just saw this new screen. I run Krypton with Mimic 4 as the skin. The new default screen doesn't look like the rest of the GUI with that skin, so I will disable it.

However, a little bug: I could not get out of the screen by pressing either Escape, Backspace, X or the home icon in the top left.
(2017-01-09, 22:51)malvinas2 Wrote:
watch gallery

I have the same issue (picture). I use openelec 7.01 kodi 16.1. Since the last update of openelec i have the problem. Same issue with librelec. I use aeon mq6 or 7 no difference.
i use the latest version : 1.0.32

My log file :

DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(1, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.nextup.notification/service.py): the source file to load is "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.nextup.notification/service.py"
DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(1, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.nextup.notification/service.py): setting the Python path to /storage/.kodi/addons/service.nextup.notification:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.addon.signals/lib:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/usr/lib/python27.zip:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-linux2:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0
DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(1, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.nextup.notification/service.py): entering source directory /storage/.kodi/addons/service.nextup.notification
DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(1, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.nextup.notification/service.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "service.nextup.notification" dependent on version 2.20.0 of the xbmc.python api

ERROR: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.nextup.notification/resources/lib/Player.py:166: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal while result["result"]["episodes"][position]["file"] == currentFile:

Loading skin file: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.nextup.notification/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-nextup-notification-PostPlayInfo.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT

Please help
Thx
(2017-01-18, 21:33)djneil Wrote: Everytime the next up widget is trying to load I get an skin helper service widgets error and the next up widget stays blank or dissappears.

Is this a known bug?
Could anyone tell me how to troubleshoot?

Sorry this was supposed to be asked at your skin thread not this one.
I just want to say I love the new ending card.

And I know you like the bottom posters to be so squareish, but I think it's a real bad decission Smile
Would look so much sleeker in the correct aspect ratio without the rounded corners
version.1.0.32
To menu wrong code on skin postplayinfo.xml (only this working)

Beside Aspect rate for poster this three (3) dont mantion here in thread.
-overlap time
-little logo
-plot for 1st poster are overlap 2 poster and too far from first poster, font color is "invisible"

I cant force script to use mine xml insted of yours.(I delete all your 1080i folder and move to mine skin folder,only postplayinfo is visible,other can see - when play episode 30 sec to end).
Sorry but this is mess-up, I must rollback to older version.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-01-21, 00:47)Razze Wrote: I just want to say I love the new ending card.

And I know you like the bottom posters to be so squareish, but I think it's a real bad decission Smile
Would look so much sleeker in the correct aspect ratio without the rounded corners

Thanks for the feedback, I'll consider changing the posters as it is for the "no plot" view Smile
(2017-01-17, 13:21)willemd Wrote: However, a little bug: I could not get out of the screen by pressing either Escape, Backspace, X or the home icon in the top left.

Thanks for reporting, it works correctly for me so please provide a log if it is reproducible
(2017-01-24, 18:51)Angelinas Wrote: version.1.0.32
To menu wrong code on skin postplayinfo.xml (only this working)

Beside Aspect rate for poster this three (3) dont mantion here in thread.
-overlap time
-little logo
-plot for 1st poster are overlap 2 poster and too far from first poster, font color is "invisible"

I cant force script to use mine xml insted of yours.(I delete all your 1080i folder and move to mine skin folder,only postplayinfo is visible,other can see - when play episode 30 sec to end).
Sorry but this is mess-up, I must rollback to older version.

I do not have this issue (see my screenshots) so can only imagine some textures are missing for you...it does look very strange. There is no reason why your own version should not be used...see previously in the thread how sulafred managed it.

As for rollback, you do not need to...simply set the setting to not use the postplay screen and it behaves exactly as it did previously.

Thanks Smile
(2017-01-24, 20:41)im85288 Wrote: As for rollback, you do not need to...simply set the setting to not use the postplay screen and it behaves exactly as it did previously.
Yeap, that working OK Smile

I try with another skin (AeonNox5) and have images like you....skin AeonMQ make some texture missing, and without that all code are moving from their places (all version AeonMQ skin).
Isue with some defaults.xml but didnt find which cosing that behavier.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style next up notification7