• 4(current)
Release Netflix style next up notification
Spongebob episodes lol.

I've also tried it on my hannibal season 1 and 2 episodes which are mkv rips I made.
It came up on another show just now but testing all strm linked shows it does not.

The widget of the skin can see the next episodes but this can't.

The scrapped info for all shows is good and has not required any manual changes.

I like it and wish I could use it for all shows including stuff through pulsar.
I'll try and add strm support at a future date if I can work out how to get the playing info.
That would be great, good work already on this!
I've started to add this back to my Fire TV skin (previous version was a hack) and have a request so I can replicate the countdown image as seen in this video -

Can you add a progress or label control based on the time remaining?

eg if set to appear at 30 seconds

30secs=100%
15secs=50%
etc

Thanks.
(2015-06-05, 17:09)im85288 Wrote: I'll try and add strm support at a future date if I can work out how to get the playing info.

After a quick look, I don't see any issues with "autoPlayPlayback" and strm support. If the "Strm" is scraped into kodis library, then it's already supported.

Only issue I do see with "strm" support is "ServiceEntryPoint", since strms do not have metadata, the "actual" runtime of the show will greatly differ from the library's reported time. I'm not sure if "getTotalTime" reports accurate runtime.

ie, kodi reported tvshow strm runtime 30mins, actual strm runtime 24mins...

You could do something like:

Code:
if fileplaying[-4:].lower() == 'strm':
   than compensate for time difference.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Also resolution, season number, and episode number labels would be appreciated. Wink
Here's how it's looking so far -

I like this addon but I find that it only works for local files. It doesn't seem to work with streamed files.....am I right in assuming that it just doesn't work with streams?

Thanks.
(2015-06-06, 03:00)Scott00007 Wrote: I like this addon but I find that it only works for local files. It doesn't seem to work with streamed files.....am I right in assuming that it just doesn't work with streams?

Thanks.

Are the shows added to your Kodi library? If so, then this should work just fine.

(Though I think I remember an issue with how a script calls the player to play streams.)
(2015-06-06, 03:00)Scott00007 Wrote: I like this addon but I find that it only works for local files. It doesn't seem to work with streamed files.....am I right in assuming that it just doesn't work with streams?

Thanks.

(2015-06-05, 17:09)im85288 Wrote: I'll try and add strm support at a future date if I can work out how to get the playing info.
Got some inspiration from you guys, and updated the Rapier skin:

(2015-06-05, 18:03)Hitcher Wrote: Can you add a progress or label control based on the time remaining?

30secs=100%
15secs=50%
etc

Thanks.

Sounds like a good idea, I'm not sure how to do it but will have a look and see what I can do.

(2015-06-05, 19:09)Hitcher Wrote: Also resolution, season number, and episode number labels would be appreciated. Wink

season number and episode number labels no problem, I'll have to look into the resolution one as it's not in the current set of data I retrieve.

Do you think I should add the fanart to the images? Looking at Netflix, they do it at the end of the show with background fanart. I thought about it initially but didn't think it would be used.

(2015-06-05, 18:10)Lunatixz Wrote: After a quick look, I don't see any issues with "autoPlayPlayback" and strm support. If the "Strm" is scraped into kodis library, then it's already supported.

Only issue I do see with "strm" support is "ServiceEntryPoint", since strms do not have metadata, the "actual" runtime of the show will greatly differ from the library's reported time. I'm not sure if "getTotalTime" reports accurate runtime.

ie, kodi reported tvshow strm runtime 30mins, actual strm runtime 24mins...

You could do something like:

Code:
if fileplaying[-4:].lower() == 'strm':
   than compensate for time difference.

Thanks for looking, for now it's definitely a low priority..but down the line it may be worth adding if the code for compensating is not too taxing!
(2015-06-06, 12:52)Gade Wrote: Got some inspiration from you guys, and updated the Rapier skin:

Looks great! Next little tweak on my skin version is to have the play button the same image as is used for this addon Smile
(2015-06-06, 15:19)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-06-05, 18:03)Hitcher Wrote: Can you add a progress or label control based on the time remaining?

30secs=100%
15secs=50%
etc

Thanks.

Sounds like a good idea, I'm not sure how to do it but will have a look and see what I can do.
No worries if it's too complicated. As it stands right now I have 30 images to countdown the last 30 seconds so it still works from the 30 second mark.
(2015-06-06, 15:19)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-06-05, 19:09)Hitcher Wrote: Also resolution, season number, and episode number labels would be appreciated. Wink

season number and episode number labels no problem, I'll have to look into the resolution one as it's not in the current set of data I retrieve.

Do you think I should add the fanart to the images? Looking at Netflix, they do it at the end of the show with background fanart. I thought about it initially but didn't think it would be used.
Just as well add fanart now because you know someone will want to use it later down the line. Wink

Thanks.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style next up notification7