• 2(current)
Release OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)
(2015-08-07, 06:17)deceptijon Wrote: Ok, it's sort of working, but it's only recognizing my first 200 or so movies (I have nearly 400). And I do still get that initial error message when I first launch the plugin (which shows the same error info in the log that blut posted). But after that, I'm able to see my movies folder on my onedrive, it just doesn't list all of them.
just to confirm that the onedrive api has a default list size of 200. I will release a fix soon.

And about the error at the first launch, can you tell me your environment details? which version of windows/linux/etc.
Hi there,
I completed the adding account procedure, but at the end I got error:
"Unable to login:
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'u0142' in position 4:
ordinal not in range (128)
Please try again."
After that i have to manualy remove onedrive.ini file to try adding account again. Is it possible to do something about it?
(2015-08-24, 22:09)dezok Wrote: Hi there,
"Unable to login:
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'u0142' in position 4:
ordinal not in range (128)
Please try again."
After that i have to manualy remove onedrive.ini file to try adding account again. Is it possible to do something about it?

Let me review it this night and I'll back to you. Could you send me the log of the error?
Information 
@blutstein @deceptijon @dezok:
I just released a new version (1.0.2) that should fix the issues.
will be great if you can confirm that.
hi cguzzman

this is a great add on thank you
works really well but my pictures does not display(is this to be added on a later update?)
i have a openelec 5.0.8 on a Rpi 2 if that makes a difference on kodi 14.2

many thanks Baz
(2015-09-09, 02:50)baz2011uk Wrote: hi cguzzman

this is a great add on thank you
works really well but my pictures does not display(is this to be added on a later update?)
i have a openelec 5.0.8 on a Rpi 2 if that makes a difference on kodi 14.2

many thanks Baz

Hi baz2011uk,
Any error in specific? a black screen?
I just tested it and it's working as expected.
You have to go to Pictures > Add-ons > OneDrive > navigate to any folder with pictures > then select any file listed there.
If you can, describe me your steps.
Let me know.
Hi will give a better break down once hone from work if I miss anythink
I have the one drive add on on my home screen once I go into this I have my account name one into this it shows my folders in onedrive that are correct if I go into my videos they are all listed and work fine but if I go into my Pictures the folder are there but when I go into the folder there is no content showing but on my camera roll folder the photos are missing but the videos are in there
There is no errors at all showing but when the content is missing the pictures all that is there is the 3 dots if that makes seance

Thanks for the prompt reply
(2015-09-09, 08:52)baz2011uk Wrote: Hi will give a better break down once hone from work if I miss anythink
I have the one drive add on on my home screen once I go into this I have my account name one into this it shows my folders in onedrive that are correct if I go into my videos they are all listed and work fine but if I go into my Pictures the folder are there but when I go into the folder there is no content showing but on my camera roll folder the photos are missing but the videos are in there
There is no errors at all showing but when the content is missing the pictures all that is there is the 3 dots if that makes seance

@baz2011uk, you are trying to see your pictures from the Video option of Kodi. If you select Videos, you'll see video files only, if you enter through the Music option you'll see music files only.
So, just run the addon through the Pictures option and that should work for you.
(2015-09-10, 00:48)cguZZMan Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 08:52)baz2011uk Wrote: Hi will give a better break down once hone from work if I miss anythink

@baz2011uk, you are trying to see your pictures from the Video option of Kodi. If you select Videos, you'll see video files only, if you enter through the Music option you'll see music files only.
So, just run the addon through the Pictures option and that should work for you.

a big thank you feel daft now didnt even notice it all sorted now and a really good add on just what i have been after many thanks
i have noticed that the slideshow does not work with this option just a blank screen and also the only way to change from 1 photo to another is by backing out to the thumbnails and selecting another photo for full screen (if i have photo stored on a local HD or NAS drive it allows you to flick tho them at full screen is this a limitation within the add on or something that could be added on an update or have i missed somthink again

thank you for your help
Hy there,

"Unable to login:
'ascii'codec can't encode character u'\xe4' in position 8:
ordinal not in range(128)
Please try again.

Can i try anything else?
(2015-09-11, 16:02)pitastic Wrote: Hy there,

"Unable to login:
'ascii'codec can't encode character u'\xe4' in position 8:
ordinal not in range(128)
Please try again.

Can i try anything else?

@pitastic, are you using the last version 1.0.2?
thank you for the quick answer

yes i´m using the Version 1.0.2
(2015-09-11, 17:11)pitastic Wrote: thank you for the quick answer

yes i´m using the Version 1.0.2

Can you post the error of the log? (inside the kodi.log file)
or attache the file.
If you don't know where is it, go to http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced and see the secction 3.
i don´t have a temp Folder in home/kodi
Anyone resolved issue with slideshow? I noticed that only dropbox slideshows works. Other slideshows cloud storage application don't work. I use driveone Sad and slideshows doesn't work.

Please fix it !!!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)6