• 3(current)
Release OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)
(2015-10-04, 01:40)net1 Wrote: Anyone resolved issue with slideshow? I noticed that only dropbox slideshows works. Other slideshows cloud storage application don't work. I use driveone Sad and slideshows doesn't work.

Please fix it !!!

Yeah just implemented this great add on to view all my holiday pictures with the family and run into this topic as well. Thought first I missed something. Somebody has an idea how to get it work?
@Palmdale95, @net1:
I gonna take a look on it this week. I'll let you know
Is SRT subtitle files compatible?
Kodi will see the folders as local media folder so it can load automatically subtitles?
(2015-10-12, 13:51)gilweb Wrote: Is SRT subtitle files compatible?
Kodi will see the folders as local media folder so it can load automatically subtitles?
Short answer: No
Long answer:
I tested it before for this exactly purpose and it didn't work. It's not an addon issue, it's a kodi thing. You can test it too, just put any strm file along with your subtitle, and play it directly. It should take the strm file as a local media an load the subtitle but it doesn't.
If it work for you, I'll modify the addon ASAP to get the subtitles files downloaded along with the video.
I tested the onedrive update. Unfortunately pictures slideshows still doesn't work Sad
Hi guys,
I just released a new version: v1.0.3 which fix the slideshow.
Something that I noticed is that the slideshow within a folder with a lot of pictures will take a time to start. Actually it looks like your kodi got blocked/hanged, but it is not. Just give it few seconds/minutes to start.
The problem is that Kodi loads all the images before start the slideshow, and because all your pictures are in OneDrive and not in your local, it obviously take more time.
I will try to improve this later. But for now, it should work.
Let me know if it work for you or if you have any problem.
v1.0.4 released
- The onedrive.ini is stored in the userdata folder of the addon
Information 
The addon is officially available in the Kodi Repository. Please, uninstall your actual addon and install it directly from the repository.
All updates will be available automatically in the repository.
Don't hesitate to ask for fixes or new features.
Minor fixes in release v1.0.5

Remember: The addon is officially available in the Kodi Repository. If you installed the addon from zip, uninstall it and install directly from the repository.
cguZZman, I'm sorry for not showing up here for a while.
Just tested today and looks like it works good. U r right regards time. u have to wait a bit to make slideshow to work.
Good Job My Friend.
Thank you so much.
I wish I could just go to picture folder and manually see the picture and manually switch from picture to picture. That would be perfect.
(2015-10-31, 03:51)net1 Wrote: I wish I could just go to picture folder and manually see the picture and manually switch from picture to picture. That would be perfect.

You can, just select the Show Picture option of the context menu (right click or key 'c')
(2015-10-31, 13:39)cguZZMan Wrote:
(2015-10-31, 03:51)net1 Wrote: I wish I could just go to picture folder and manually see the picture and manually switch from picture to picture. That would be perfect.

You can, just select the Show Picture option of the context menu (right click or key 'c')

I went to picture folder and "right click" got menu "show Picture" and I am unable to click "c" to move to following picture. I also tried to test it on android, unfortunately unsuccessful. Maybe I do something wrong.
Information 
The version 1.1.0 has been released in the Kodi repository:
- Search function added
- Auto-refreshed slideshow (since 1.0.7)
- Automatically report errors (since 1.0.6)
(2015-11-02, 01:51)net1 Wrote:
(2015-10-31, 13:39)cguZZMan Wrote:

I went to picture folder and "right click" got menu "show Picture" and I am unable to click "c" to move to following picture. I also tried to test it on android, unfortunately unsuccessful. Maybe I do something wrong.

Hi net1, try with the version 1.1.1. It will be available in the repository in few days.
It should fix this issue. You'll be able to see a picture without selecting anything else. just clic or enter in the image and that's it. You can switch to the next picture manually too.
Let me know if that works for you.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)6