• 1(current)
Release OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)

The OneDrive add-on for KODI is officially in Kodi Addon Repository

• Unlimited personal or business accounts
  • Playback your music and videos. Listing of videos with thumbnails.
  • Use OneDrive as a source.
  • Export your videos to your library (.strm files). You can export your music too, but kodi won't support it yet. It's a Kodi issue for now.
  • Show your photos individually or run a slideshow of them. Listing of pictures with thumbnails.
  • Auto-Refreshed slideshow.
  • Search over your files
  • Use of OAuth 2 login. You don't have to write your user/password within the add-on. Use the login process in your browser.
  • Extremely fast. Using the OneDrive API

All platforms supported!

Installation
  • From the Kodi Add-on repository
  • From my repository if for any reason the latest version is still not in the Kodi Add-on repository.
  • Manual, by downloading the source code and creating your zip.
    • If your installation is manual, you must install first the latest version of the common module.

How to add an account?
1. Select "Add an account...". You will get a code.
2. Go to the URL displayed in the popup and enter the code generated for you.
3. Login into your account and allow the app permissions. That's it!

How to add OneDrive as a source?
1. Add an account.
2. The source path for OneDrive addon is: http://localhost:8586/source/. If you want/need to change the port number, you can do so within the addon settings.

Want to contribute?  
If you need to report an issue, post always your message with your debug log file: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Source code:
https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googledrive

Any comment, suggestion or report of issues are appreciated. I'll try to respond asap.

This program/addon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Microsoft OneDrive.
Reserved
didnt work for me unfortunately

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Kodi15\portable_data\addons\k-onedrive-master\addon.py", line 44, in <module>
content_type = args.get('content_type')[0]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2015-06-15, 22:36)blutstein Wrote: didnt work for me unfortunately

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Kodi15\portable_data\addons\k-onedrive-master\addon.py", line 44, in <module>
content_type = args.get('content_type')[0]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
-->End of Python script error report<--

did you install the addon trough the addon manager? looks like you have the incorrect installation folder name.
I see you have the portable kodi. I'll give it a try to that version and see if something different happen.
Let me know your installation process so I can get an idea how to reproduce your error.
Ive installed your zip file in Kodi with 'install per ZIP-File'.
Maybe its a Isengard thing, because i'm using Kodi 15 beta1?

Is there any addon requirement that ive missed maybe?
any news?
@blutstein:
I couldn't find the beta1, but I just tested it with Isengard beta2 in portable (and normal mode too) and it worked just fine.
Download the beta2 and try again. or try with kodi 14 to see if that works for you.
If the problem continues let me know, and send me the details of where/when it fails (just after run the addon or after enter to your account or when navigating a folder, or open a file, etc). but please try with 15 beta2 or the stable version.
Confirmed

It works ok for me in Beta1 and Beta2
@ktpires thanks for the confirmation
do i have to be logged in windows with my ms account?
(2015-06-24, 13:51)blutstein Wrote: do i have to be logged in windows with my ms account?

No. You'll be asked to login when you add an account and within a specific process.
I'm having the exact same issue as blut. Also on Isengard.
Wait, seems to be working now...
Ok, it's sort of working, but it's only recognizing my first 200 or so movies (I have nearly 400). And I do still get that initial error message when I first launch the plugin (which shows the same error info in the log that blut posted). But after that, I'm able to see my movies folder on my onedrive, it just doesn't list all of them.
(2015-08-07, 06:17)deceptijon Wrote: Ok, it's sort of working, but it's only recognizing my first 200 or so movies (I have nearly 400). And I do still get that initial error message when I first launch the plugin (which shows the same error info in the log that blut posted). But after that, I'm able to see my movies folder on my onedrive, it just doesn't list all of them.

I'm gonna take a look on it. May be it's some pagination from the api. I'll let you know though.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)6