Cant hide Home Menu
Hi,
i am quite sure this a simple question, but i am not able to solve it. Thx for your patience.
Whenever i start listenening music (close the song selection menu) and want to see the visualization (Milkrop) only it is not possible for me to hide the horizontal main menu completely...

I can switch with TAB to second screen (Jukebox) - there is no menu visible, but not on the main screen...

Any idea for me ??

THX

bb10
I am not completely sure what you want.

In Kodi you can switch from menu view to fullscreen visualisation view only from a view, not from the mainscreen.
When you go to the music view (eg 'Jukebox') and press TAB do you get fullscreen music visualisation or not ?
Hi Kib,
thx for your help. Sorry that i could not explain it better. I am really new in KODI and Neon and my english is not that good , too Wink

I hope this screenshots explains what my problem is more exactly. I want to make the menu bar transparent or disappear, whatever is possible during showing the vis.

http://imgur.com/qR95GeE
BR

bb10
Simply go to the music view and press tab there.
Hi,
this is what i did, but i can only switch between the visualization screen including the menu and the music box view (without visualisation and without menu)....

there must be something wrong in my config Smile

BR

bb10
use the "\" button on your keyboard.
Hi,
i have a german keyboard that does not have the backslash assigned directly. i tried the <> and the # and the backslash , but it only toggles from window mode to fullscreen mode. the menu bar stays Sad

another idea or tip ?

BR

bb10
"ù" try this
Hi,
thx for supporting. it did not help Smile
is it possible that this is permitted in the neon skin ? installation is up to date....
br

bb10
maybe i have not understand well your problem........ from the picture seem you are in a full screen windowed mode. is it so?
the commands i suggest are system commands so they should work.
here you can find the http://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls
i have not other ideas atm. sorry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant hide Home Menu0