Win no tv guide listings
Hi everyone. My name is deanie44 and I am new to the forums. I love Kodi. I just install NextPvr addon in Kodi, I think I did everything correctly by watching a video on Youtube. Here's the thing--I have no tv guide listings. I can watch live tv and switch channels, but when I click on the epg it is blank. What could be the problem? Should I reinstall the NextPvr addon? I am using Windows 7 x64. Should I uninstall WMC? Any assistance will be helpful.
Thank you deanie44
Have you follow these steps to create EPG?

http://mc2xml.hosterbox.net/#npvr
Do you have the guide working in NextPVR itself? If not, then you haven't set up the EPG, and won't get it in Kodi either.
Hi sub3. I have a tv guide in NextPVR, which is the channels I receive in WMC. The guide in Kodi is totally different.
The channel numbers are not the same a WMC. How can I get the channel numbers to match the listing in WMC or NextPVR? I am the Eastern time zone.
Thanks deanie44
Maybe try making sure you have 'use channel numbers from backend' selected in the Settings - TV - General screen (need to have settings level set to 'Advanced'), then do a 'reset pvr database'.
sub3 you are a superstar. It worked. Thank you. deanie44
(2015-06-05, 21:47)deanie44 Wrote: sub3 you are a superstar. It worked. Thank you. deanie44

Still true after all these years. This fixed my incomplete guide from npvr.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no tv guide listings0