• 3(current)
WIP CommandLine
(2016-07-31, 16:00)redglory Wrote:
(2016-07-30, 22:44)zerocool_ie Wrote:
(2016-07-30, 19:44)redglory Wrote: Are you using newskip all? I use newauto all...

sent from my Nexus4

yes, newskip
Ok will try it like that. Although it works with movies (newauto)

EDIT: @DanCooper works with newskip but fails with newauto?! Weird...

EDIT2: It works with new tvshows but not with tvshows already in database, when adding new episodes. New episodes don't get scraped. It might have something to do with new episodes not being marked as new?

I use sickbeard to organize my new tvshows/episodes. It creates an .nfo for every episode.

When using command-line scraping, new tvshows scrape fine(updated .nfo, posters, fanart, etc), but new episodes for already scraped shows don't get scraped.

It's the same when I run EMM and update my library.I have to use:
to re-scrape episodes so that episode names and images get correctly scraped into the DB.

Could we have some kind of "force" attribute so that every new episode with an .nfo get re-scraped? Or am I overthinking this?

-scrapetvshows does only scrape tv shows inkl. seasons and episodes. A new episode is not the same like a new tv show, so -scrapetvshows newauto all does not scrape an old tv show that only have new episodes.
Atm there is no way to scrape new episodes by command line. Normally new episodes will be scraped automatically while updating database, but only if not a NFO is already existing. Why you don't disable NFO creation in SickBeard if you want the rescrape it anyway?
@DanCooper, that's a good point.

Will de-activate NFO creation on SickBeard as I'll always run my EMM to scraped new episodes/tvshows.

Thanks Smile
Image Image
(2016-08-10, 10:31)redglory Wrote: @DanCooper, that's a good point.

Will de-activate NFO creation on SickBeard as I'll always run my EMM to scraped new episodes/tvshows.

Thanks Smile

Works great!
Image Image
Hi,

Awesome program, been using it for a years but have recently moved in the automation direction which I have pretty much nailed except for TV episodes. Just want to clarify the below quote, that a TV show episode cannot be scraped, is that correct?

(2015-06-04, 10:25)DanCooper Wrote:
Code:
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe -updatetvshows -updatemovies -newauto -all

The tv show himself will never be (re-)scraped (we have to wait until the recoding is finished for this feature).

I have Ember interacting perfectly for movies but am having trouble scraping new seasons or episodes for TV shows. For example I am able to update the TV database, and also scrape the shows general information but even as a brand new show it doesn't recognise and child seasons/episodes (video files only, no other files exist):
Code:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scanfolder "D:\TV\NewShowName" -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto nfo banner fanart poster

I thought that as long as it's a new show to the database Ember would scrape all child content of a new show. Am I doing something wrong or am I expecting something where the functionality does not yet exist?

Thanks.
Are you using sickbeard for generating .nfo episode indo ? If so, disable it and all will be working fine.
Image Image
Unfortunately not, there is no other content, just individual video files.
Is it now possible to update the IMDb and MPAA ratings of the movies in the database? The IMDb rating update scripts work sporadically but EMM goes strong Smile
(2017-02-11, 11:06)Boulder Wrote: Is it now possible to update the IMDb and MPAA ratings of the movies in the database? The IMDb rating update scripts work sporadically but EMM goes strong Smile
Next Alpha version.
(2017-02-11, 12:59)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 11:06)Boulder Wrote: Is it now possible to update the IMDb and MPAA ratings of the movies in the database? The IMDb rating update scripts work sporadically but EMM goes strong Smile
Next Alpha version.
Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Can I manually compile a version with this support or is it yet to be coded? I'm basically looking to use the CLI client to just update the ratings with Task Scheduler and do the rest in the previous beta.
@Boulder you can use TextureCache script on a windows schedule task for this.
Image Image
I've been trying to run ember through the command line but I can't figure out how to disable the splash screen.

This scrapes my movies and tv shows just like I want ember to do:
Code:
"C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto all

I want to add this to disable the splash screen
Code:
-nowindow

I've tried the following but the splash screen still pops up
Code:
"C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -nowindow -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto all

Any suggestions? Smile
(2017-04-26, 11:32)Zebbe152 Wrote: I've been trying to run ember through the command line but I can't figure out how to disable the splash screen.

This scrapes my movies and tv shows just like I want ember to do:
Code:
"C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto all

I want to add this to disable the splash screen
Code:
-nowindow

I've tried the following but the splash screen still pops up
Code:
"C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -nowindow -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto all

Any suggestions? Smile

Yes, it hides the splash screen, but only after loading all settings, languages and modules. I will try to optimize this.
Hi Dan , since changing to the new alpha got everything working except the command line.
I created the .bat script with the following code "C:\Emm\Ember Media Manager.exe -updatetvshows -updatemovies -newauto -all -nowindow"
But it isn't running error : C:\Emm\Ember " is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable programme or batch file
There is something that is wrong here which i cant correct..
Also for ember to keep monitoring folders do I let it run in the background

any ideas ?
Try this
PHP Code:
"C:\Emm\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all 
(2017-08-17, 22:02)komplex Wrote: Try this
PHP Code:
"C:\Emm\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all 
komplex ! you're a star !!
Its working brilliantly

Cheers
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CommandLine0