xbmcscripts script not working?
I am running XBMC 2.0 and the xbmcscript installer script doesnt seem to respond anymore. I checked http://www.xbmcscripts.com but I cant find a newer version, should it still be working? I like it to install scripts using this tool.
I have the same problem. I use XBMC-CVS_2006-10-26.
When i click on installer it looks like it is gonna start but then nothing happens.
Please help.
Have the same problem with XBMC-CVS_2006-10-26; I rolled back to the previous OCT build and it works.

KZ
Please include a debug log after the script crashes. Press white and tell me the last two-three lines. This might be the cause, but would be weird:

- 20-10-2006 fixed: fixed the python threading exception when exiting a script
xbmcscripts.com administrator
It stopped working for me on Friday night and then it started working again on sunday afternoon
It started to work again last night. It could be gremlins at work... Wink
None of my scripts work. This is what the log says about all the scripts:

-->Python initialized<--
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Q:\ScriptsYoutube\Default.py", line 45, in ?
Import urllib, urllib2, re, os
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't decompress data; zlib not available

I used the same version on another Xbox v1.6b (like mine is) and it worked perfectly. Is there something wrong with the install, or what is the problem?
Yes, your install is wrong as far as I can see. I suggest you get a new/working XBMC build.
I did a reinstall nad it's still not working. Same error message as before
The feature in itself to get the scripts from xbmc is really nice but since I can't get the hold of any scripts anymore( as the homepage doesn't even work from my pc), I wonder if the scripts are upoladed anywhere else aswell?
Would be nice if they were also available at ***** (No, I'm not demanding, I'm hoping.
I wrote x-bins, sorry if that's not an allowed topic.
Seade Wrote:I did a reinstall nad it's still not working. Same error message as before

You did a reinstall or an upgrade to a new build? There's a difference...

Anyhow it's a bit odd, and I am not sure of the exact cause of the problem..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcscripts script not working?0