HELP ! need to extract the live stream to work in kodi
Hello ,

am trying to make a kodi strm recognizable file format out of

rtmp://rtmp.zerocast.tv:1935/live?t=556f237821645/<playpath>usa <swfUrl>http://p.jwpcdn.com/6/12/jwplayer.flash.swf <pageUrl>http://zerocast.tv/embed.php?a=19&id=&width=640&height=480&autostart=true&strech= <objectEncoding>

Thank you.
Looks like ZeroCast is rebroadcasting the large networks (there's a danger that it violates our Official:Forum rules (wiki), I couldn't get it properly from a standard browser, I doubt you'll be able to write a plug-in that functions any better, and because of it's quasi status it's likely that you'll receive Zero support.

O course I'm out of country, so perhaps the rules apply differently.
(2015-06-03, 18:13)PatK Wrote: Looks like ZeroCast is rebroadcasting the large networks (there's a danger that it violates our Official:Forum rules (wiki), I couldn't get it properly from a standard browser, I doubt you'll be able to write a plug-in that functions any better, and because of it's quasi status it's likely that you'll receive Zero support.

sorry if i have.

i just joined the forum few minutes ago.
Welcome to the forums then.

Legacy software and the open source nature of Kodi has left it a target for cord cutters, which isn't to say that's a bad thing. It's just that there is so many users and coders that are offering to help steal copyrighted material, that the forum has to be on guard all the time, lest the label 'pirate' taint the good authors of this fabulous home theatre software, and quite literally bring it down. There is enough free content, or paid subscriptions already on the web, that should satisfy most people's need for media. Re-broadcasting is fine, if the rights holder is satisfied with the terms and conditions and gives permissions. I suspect that ZeroCast has no such permissions. (Apple would be jealous).

There are other web sites that feel skirting the grey areas of legality is fine, they might lose an app or two over it, but this is the home of Kodi, the forum were it all started. There is nothing like Kodi, home theatre quality software written open source by coders that do not get paid, The risk is just too high to consul piracy, braking DRM or counselings copyright infringements, if you think otherwise then there is a forum for that, Google is your friend.

OK so I got preachy, but you didn't read the forum rules! so suffer Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP ! need to extract the live stream to work in kodi0