v14 Error: script failed is killing me!
Kodi has been working absolutely fine for me for weeks. Then I got stupid and built a brand new computer. Everything works fine and it's a rocket. It just doesn't play well with Kodi now. I've installed and uninstalled twice. Same thing every time. Error: script failed Because it worked fine on the old computer I'm certain there is a network configuration issue with the new box. All drivers are updated to the latest. That's about as far as I go with network setup. Don't know much about this area. I'm sure I just need to tick a box somewhere but I have no idea where. I need a little hand holding to walk me through the most probable areas to check.

This is a brand new build and a new fresh install of Win7 on the SSD boot drive. I already have it pretty well setup where I want it but if a format and start all over again is the best option I'd rather not but if it will fix the problem I'm OK with doing it. I'm a cablecutter and the only thing I miss about cable is Formula One racing. I was able to watch with Kodi before and F1 from Canada is this weekend. I REALLY want to get Kodi set up so I can see the race this weekend.

ANY help will be appreciated.

Joe
Debug Log
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
(2015-06-04, 05:34)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: Debug Log

I'm seeing more and more problems with connectivity outside KODI now. Thinking back I started noticing internet slowdowns and glitches after running Malwarebytes. I'm fairly certain it hosed something so I'm going to go ahead with a new format and clean Win7 install. I just found out that F1 Canada is going to be broadcast live on NBC this weekend so I have plenty of time now. I'll post back here if that cures my KODI problems or not.

Joe
Just finished up formatting and doing another fresh install of Win7. Kodi works fine now. Malwarebytes was NOT installed this time and won't be. I'm now certain it removed something it shouldn't have.

Joe
I have malwarebyte installed on 4 Windows 8.1 boxes and it has never interfered with Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error: script failed is killing me!0