TV switching on after AirPlay connection
I have OpenELEC on RPi and Ubuntu on my laptop with PulseAudio and Airplay support. Every time I wake up my laptop RPi switches on the TV it's connected to. I guess this happens because PulseAudio detects and connects to available audio devices (AirPlay). Is it possible to disable automatic TV switching after AirPlay connection?
It's probably CEC. Check the system/input/peripheral/CEC settings.

You can disable CEC completely if you don't use it, or just disable "wake devices when deactivating screensaver" or "switch source to this device on startup" etc.
(2015-06-04, 13:54)teemue Wrote: I have OpenELEC on RPi and Ubuntu on my laptop with PulseAudio and Airplay support. Every time I wake up my laptop RPi switches on the TV it's connected to. I guess this happens because PulseAudio detects and connects to available audio devices (AirPlay). Is it possible to disable automatic TV switching after AirPlay connection?

That reminds me of a similar situation I had not too long ago before I got the RPi2. I have a Linux laptop with Pulse Audio and Back then, I was running Kodi on an OS X (Hackintosh) install and every once in a while when I was listening to music or watching a movie or online vid, Pulse Audio would act up and it would interupt the media playing. It got annoying and I couldn't really find anything on Google about remote audio regarding that but my solution was to turn off both options under paprefs and it has never happened to me again. I dunno how practical this is to you but it worked for me.

like this - But YMMV

(2015-06-05, 14:40)popcornmix Wrote: It's probably CEC. Check the system/input/peripheral/CEC settings.

You can disable CEC completely if you don't use it, or just disable "wake devices when deactivating screensaver" or "switch source to this device on startup" etc.

Funny because I have a CEC capable TV also.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV switching on after AirPlay connection0