[OpenELEC] Asked for PIN code every time bluetooth keyboard is connected
When I connect my bluetooth keyboard, I'm prompted with a dialog saying "Requestpincode" (in one word). The manual said nothing about pin code, so I don't think it has any.

And here's the weird thing: I just press enter on the keyboard without entering anything, and the dialog goes away, and the keyboard works fine. Until next time it's connected and the same dialog appears again.

In other words, keyboard works fine, but I get a PIN code prompt every time it's connected, which is very annoying.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
I have the exact same issue. Technically its with LibreElec, not Kodi for me, but I get the same-

"kodi bluetooth requestpincode"

prompt every few hours it seems. When I first paired the device, this wasnt an issue. When it stopped working and I had to smack it around a bit, it started. Possibly when it prompted me for.a PIN to connect. however that same PIN does nothing, and I have to just hit 'done' before I can begin using keyboard. Logitech y-ray81 'diNovo Edge' keyboard FWIW, and I am using the latest LibreElec / Kodi nightly build.

I just tried '0000' and it seemed to accept it, but will see...

thanks,
jon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OpenELEC] Asked for PIN code every time bluetooth keyboard is connected0