v15 Xperience1080 4.x
@pier
i'am new to this and love the Xperience1080 skin/repo

how do i apply this to kodi with all addon? or i have to manually add the add-ons?
thanks
I've you mean dependencies by addons, they should be installed automatically when you install the skin via the Kodi repository.
Other stuff, like video addons such as vimeo, etc. have to be installed manually.
(2016-01-28, 09:33)fred4life Wrote: @pier
i'am new to this and love the Xperience1080 skin/repo

how do i apply this to kodi with all addon? or i have to manually add the add-ons?
thanks

Please install from the official repository. To do this:

1) Go to Settings -> Add-ons -> Install -> Skins -> Xperience1080
2) Install

This will install all dependencies. However, if you installed during 28th-29th of January, you might find that dependencies were not installed due to an issue with the add-ons service.

ps: it's Piers, not Pier.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
hey @Piers,

thanks, will give it a try..
@Piers, hi
I really love the skin and use it for years now. I can't get it to update in Isengard so removed it and now I am trying to reinstall it. But it does nothing, it does not install. Can you help me fix this.

Big fan
the OldSkool Generation Gap
(2016-02-07, 18:18)taliezin Wrote: @Piers, hi
I really love the skin and use it for years now. I can't get it to update in Isengard so removed it and now I am trying to reinstall it. But it does nothing, it does not install. Can you help me fix this.

Big fan

Can you please explain what happens when you go to: Add-ons -> Skins -> Xperience1080 and attempt to install it?

It should download 4.x. Are any errors displayed? A debug log (wiki) would be helpful.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 4.x1