Cannot find youtube URL
Hi all, please forgive my newness if this has been answered elsewhere. I did perform a search first, but didnt seem to find anything directly related.

At any rate, recently, the past two days or so, when trying to share Youtube videos from my phone (via YATSE remote I assume) to my Media Center, Kodi coughs up an error message saying that it cannot find the URL of the videos. I've tried this with 20 or so videos over the last two days, and continually the same result. This is new, as I have been able to do this for some time, and often.

Can you guys offer any help?
(2015-06-05, 19:13)baihejedi Wrote: Hi all, please forgive my newness if this has been answered elsewhere. I did perform a search first, but didnt seem to find anything directly related.

At any rate, recently, the past two days or so, when trying to share Youtube videos from my phone (via YATSE remote I assume) to my Media Center, Kodi coughs up an error message saying that it cannot find the URL of the videos. I've tried this with 20 or so videos over the last two days, and continually the same result. This is new, as I have been able to do this for some time, and often.

Can you guys offer any help?

The search would have revealed the YouTube thread => Release - YouTube v5.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix

Please provide a debug log (wiki) after you tried to send the URL via Yatse to KODI in the thread above. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot find youtube URL0