[MOD] fTV with Live TV/PVR
I have added basic Live TV support to Hictcher's fTV skin.

I have started a fork of fTV on Github, and I hope that maybe someday it can be added to the official fTV release, so there's no need to maintain a separate branch.

You have to enable Live TV, if not already enabled, with another skin (ie. Confluence) since the Live TV settings haven't been coded.

Also, you have to create and customize a home menu 'Live TV' shortcut, so it points to the EPG Guide; Custom action: ActivateWindow(TVGuide).

Hint: when the channels OSD is open, you can press the 'left' button to see program info (see screenshot below).

I hope someone will find a use for it. Thanks to Hitcher for a great, minimal skin that just works Smile

Download on Github: https://github.com/MartinAyla/skin.ftv

What has been coded:
* EPG Guide - Create a home menu shortcut to: ActivateWindow(TVGuide)
* Channels OSD
* Recordings - Create a home menu shortcut to: ActivateWindow(TVRecordings)

EPG Guide:

Channels OSD:
Thanks a lot, I was waiting for this to happen !
many thanks Ayla, much appreciated.
Ty Ayla
You're welcome guys, I'm glad someone finds a use for it Smile
Thanks for this, just what I needed to transition to this skin! One thing I wonder about the EPG, have a look at this photo:

http://i.imgur.com/KzpnnQ0.png

I wonder if the bottom show info would look better if it more closely matched the bottom info on the this screen. Might end up loosing a line of EPG, but I think it'd make the EPG perfect!
Amazing!... was hoping someone would do live tv for ftv skin!

Super arbejde Ayla Smile Mange tak Smile
(2015-06-07, 21:14)jleckenby Wrote: Thanks for this, just what I needed to transition to this skin! One thing I wonder about the EPG, have a look at this photo:

http://i.imgur.com/KzpnnQ0.png

I wonder if the bottom show info would look better if it more closely matched the bottom info on the this screen. Might end up loosing a line of EPG, but I think it'd make the EPG perfect!

Good idea, I want it to match the rest of fTV as much as possible, so I will try and incorporate this in the EPG.

Thanks
(2015-06-07, 21:43)TjaLfE Wrote: Amazing!... was hoping someone would do live tv for ftv skin!

Super arbejde Ayla Smile Mange tak Smile

You're welcome / velbekomme Wink
I would prefer a dedicatd submenu for Live TV, containing the following items, instead of custom menu items:
TV Channels, Radio Channels, Guide, Recordings, Timer, Search Nod
Hitcher's fTV doesn't have submenus, so that's not something I can add. I want the Live TV part to fit in with the rest of the skin, as much as possible.
For me, this is a submenu:

Now think about replacing "Favourites" with Live TV and each tile in there with TV Channels, Radio Channels, Guide, Recordings, Timer, Search
Now that would be insane
(2015-06-09, 09:40)Cassiel Wrote: For me, this is a submenu:

Now think about replacing "Favourites" with Live TV and each tile in there with TV Channels, Radio Channels, Guide, Recordings, Timer, Search

Someone has to ask Hitcher how we can do that - I think it's a feature of the script.skinshortcuts addon.
Updated to Version 0.0.98.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] fTV with Live TV/PVR3