[MOD] fTV with Live TV/PVR
Anyone using this on Isengard? Cant get it to show my channels :-(
(2015-06-09, 18:58)Ayla Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 09:40)Cassiel Wrote: For me, this is a submenu:

Now think about replacing "Favourites" with Live TV and each tile in there with TV Channels, Radio Channels, Guide, Recordings, Timer, Search

Someone has to ask Hitcher how we can do that - I think it's a feature of the script.skinshortcuts addon.

I didn't mean that literally! Wink

Just take the code for an existing menu, copy it, name it "Live TV" and place items within.
You think you can work on a list view
Did anyone use this on isengard? Or will I have to revert back to helix?
(2015-06-11, 22:11)TjaLfE Wrote: Did anyone use this on isengard? Or will I have to revert back to helix?

Works fine for me - as far as i know the ftv skin only works on isengaard.
@Ayla - may help with home menu, I have noticed that if you have Conq installed on the same kodi system and customise the home menu on conq then the ftv menu seems to replicate the same. Not sure how this work, but it must be to do with the skin shortcuts addon - just noticed when installing on my main kodi system and live tv and radio were already present in the main menu.

Skin works very well - only things which would be nice are options for recorded tv, EPG etc as outlined above and a more complete OSD for live tv (such as with Amber):

Updated to Version 0.1.0.
Updated to Version 1.0.0.
Updated to Version 1.0.3.
Ayla, Do you want to share your channel icons? Please Smile
(2015-06-19, 10:17)TjaLfE Wrote: Ayla, Do you want to share your channel icons? Please Smile

Yes, I will get back to you with a link when I find a little time Smile
Cool... maybe we could make a github repo with channel logoes and thereby make it possible for other users to contribute?
(2015-06-19, 10:55)TjaLfE Wrote: Cool... maybe we could make a github repo with channel logoes and thereby make it possible for other users to contribute?

Have a look here: http://www.thelogodb.com

Inspired by this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228026
Very interesting im85288!!! Will look into it, an hopefully Ayla will use thelogodb for sharing his logos
would be great if pvr channel list was like enigma2 :|

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] fTV with Live TV/PVR3