v14 No keyboard for sources
I just installed Kodi 14.2 on my computer (Dell Inspiron 158 running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit) I went to add sources: System - Files - Add Source ...

...and nothing happened. No keyboard, no anything. The "Add Source" text toggles from white to gold, and that's it. Clicking it again, it toggles back to white.

Any ideas what might be wrong, or do I need to do a complete reinstallation?
Are you using a Helix compatible skin, switch to default confluence.
I have not made any changes to Helix yet. I have just downloaded and installed. So whether I'm using a "Helix-compatible skin" is an odd question, for if I am not, then Helix does not come with this. Telling me to "switch to confluence" does not give me any information -- how do I do that?
Per OP that info could not be garnered, sometime questions makes it easier to help resolve your issue (even if its an odd one)

You would currently be on the default confluence skin.
Could you try to reset the guisettings.xml file by deleting and restart KODI to see if that resolves the issue

Press Windows key + R: %appdata%\Kodi\userdata\

Other than that post a debug log
(2015-06-08, 17:47)k4sh1n Wrote: Per OP that info could not be garnered, sometime questions makes it easier to help resolve your issue (even if its an odd one)

You would currently be on the default confluence skin.
Could you try to reset the guisettings.xml file by deleting and restart KODI to see if that resolves the issue

Press Windows key + R: %appdata%\Kodi\userdata\

Other than that post a debug log

Deleted the guisettings.xml and no change. I followed all the steps of that website, got the debug log running, sent the debug log to my email... and no email appeared.

I think I will just try a reinstall and hope for the best.
Your debug log will be in the same folder as above, albeit back one parent folder, you can then copy paste to pastebin or similar if you still have the log file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No keyboard for sources0