golbal tv
cantvlive GLOBAL halifax will not play on my android box with kodi but will play on my pc with kodi any help or answer to why or how to fix thanks
What is "cantvlive GLOBAL halifax"? Is that legal or pirate? If pirate no one can help you here
PodGod repo And CanTVLive Add-on For Kodi / Xbmc The add-on contains links to various TV channels Canada and one of them is GLOBAL Halifax its works on my pc which also has kodi 14.2 on it but will not work with my android box which has the same PodGod repo and canlive add-on and same 14.2 kodi on it
(2015-06-10, 18:20)BatterPudding Wrote: What is "cantvlive GLOBAL halifax"? Is that legal or pirate? If pirate no one can help you here
IMHO,

A slight clarification is needed here, regarding streaming Canadian content, Note up here in the great white north, with vast distances, rough terrain OTA broadcasts are limited to a few large urban centres (half dozen) and a lot of the important rural broadcasters have quite or shut down on the move from analog (too expensive the industry say). Cable does bring in the full gauntlet, but only in areas that support a healthy profit (Canada is mostly rural). All Canadians pay taxes and the CBC is the recipient of over 1 billion of those dollars (basically public funded) all their broadcasts available free of charge on their web site.

A web bower is in compliance to this open public media offered (from the reports I see, it looks like CBC feels the future broadcasting will be web based), so a Kodi add-on by extrapolation would be just another conduit to that media.

Please note this my personal onion and I represent no one save myself, and if you take um-bridge with the above, please start the litigation in the court of my residence.
@macmac01

Further checking this add-on does contravene the forums rules. With this add-on, it's said to make available TSN HD, and Sportsnet 360 which from my understanding are 'paid services'. Very hard to check out everything especially with 3rd party repositories, I should have known better before spouting off my public broadcasting stance; what a waste.

You will find this message either unavailable or in the garbage bin.

Please support Kodi and our attempt to keep us on the better side of creative developers and content holders. If it's too good to be 'free' then it probably is not free.
well if its not to be posted here then remove it as I ask a ? why its works on my pc and dont work on my android box and yes I can throw up a ant and get GLOBAL halifax free no laws broken
please admin if i can't post on this remove it thanks
please post a link to a Debug Log from your Android box (follow the howto of my link)
(2015-06-11, 04:33)PatK Wrote: @macmac01

Further checking this add-on does contravene the forums rules. With this add-on, it's said to make available TSN HD, and Sportsnet 360 which from my understanding are 'paid services'. Very hard to check out everything especially with 3rd party repositories, I should have known better before spouting off my public broadcasting stance; what a waste.

You will find this message either unavailable or in the garbage bin.

Please support Kodi and our attempt to keep us on the better side of creative developers and content holders. If it's too good to be 'free' then it probably is not free.

The links came directly from the providers, so they weren't 'pirate'

Whether they had knowingly let those links slip or not is another question that can't be answered

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
golbal tv0