Choppy Video Playback
Information 
Hi,

I've a big problem: when i watch films, ramdom once, video frames and sometimes also audio, are not fluid as jerks. I tried to see film with VLC player and problems disappeard.
So i think that's the problem is KODI.
I also tried to change kodi and tv settings but nothing is changed.
I tried to change kodi version and also with 15 beta 1 nothing is changed

My HTPC: i5 - 4gb Ram ddr3 - Gforce 750 - Tv LG 65UB950V

Please someone can halp me!?? IdeasHuh

Tks

Roberto
Try setting the output to true full screen mode, rather than a window.

Kodi Settings -> System -> Video Output:
* Display Mode = Full Screen
* Full Screen Window = Unchecked

Also, check all your audio settings. Sometimes the wrong setting can lead to such problems and are often overlooked.

On a side note, titles such as "Big problem. Need help!" are generally ignored... try using a short summary of your problem instead, you will receive a much better response. Eg: "Choppy Video Playback". Cool
Sad 
(2015-06-11, 02:19)HighStream Wrote: Try setting the output to true full screen mode, rather than a window.

Kodi Settings -> System -> Video Output:
* Display Mode = Full Screen
* Full Screen Window = Unchecked

Also, check all your audio settings. Sometimes the wrong setting can lead to such problems and are often overlooked.

On a side note, titles such as "Big problem. Need help!" are generally ignored... try using a short summary of your problem instead, you will receive a much better response. Eg: "Choppy Video Playback". Cool

Tks... I've made as you suggested me with the title!!

So, i try with the fullsceen setting but... Nothing changed... I'm gonna be me crazy!!!
What kodi version?
If already 15.0beta try this one
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=218274
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hi Martinjn, tks for your replay

i've 15.0 beta and i try to install this one, that i found, in your link but nothing changed. sorry for my ignorance.... i love Kodi but this program is new for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choppy Video Playback0