• 16(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Hi redderflag,

If you sign up to the CinemaVision site you can download the file. Sign up is free. Not sure what the issue with the modded version is but the 0.0.46 should work.
(2015-10-04, 20:32)redderflag Wrote: I am new to this CinemaVision addon. I installed the latest scope nox and the 45 version of CinemaVision.
Selected a movie, clicked on movie information, clicked on the Cinemavision button, then Play - I receive the Cinemavisionscope error!
What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Also when I tried to get the latest version from:
http://cinemavision.tv/files/file/78-cin...on-add-on/
I get You are not allowed to download this file!

Hi did you configure the CV addon after you installed it?
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Thanks Funkd and wints!
The only configuration I did was to specify the location for the database.
I preferably do not want to select my own trailers/coming attractions and other stuff for all my movies..Was hoping it would do it automatically.
I added a few movies to the queue but after it plays one, it stops..
Please advise on things that need to be configured..If it is long list I will post it in the Cinemavision forum and dont want to burden this thread with discussion about a different addon!
No problem mate but like you said better to post in the CV thread as we don't want to go to far off topic
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Good job (again). The "HD" is still next to the movie title. Is that intentionally?
Yeah redderflag, I think you'd get more info from the guys in the CinemaVision thread.

I didnt have to do much in the end up to get CinemaVision added to the skin, after talking to the guys who work on the add on they were kind enough to add in the scope option for us Smile So credit to them.

AEnz, you really dont like that "HD" icon do you Big Grin To be honest I thought I had removed it, I'll get rid of it next time round Wink
Nice, thanks
Just out of curiosity (not promising anything!!), if you guys were to pick another skin to be done in scope what would it be? Someone has already mentioned Arctic Zephyr and Aeon MQ.
(2015-10-05, 15:52)Funkd Wrote: Just out of curiosity (not promising anything!!), if you guys were to pick another skin to be done in scope what would it be? Someone has already mentioned Arctic Zephyr and Aeon MQ.

You know what my vote is... [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Artic: Zephyr
(2015-10-05, 15:52)Funkd Wrote: Just out of curiosity (not promising anything!!), if you guys were to pick another skin to be done in scope what would it be? Someone has already mentioned Arctic Zephyr and Aeon MQ.

+1 for Aeon MQ! But I havent tried Zephyr..That seems well reviewed as well!
One question, maybe dumb! When playing a movie, how to select local subtitles OR just disable local subtitle?
(2015-10-05, 23:34)redderflag Wrote: One question, maybe dumb! When playing a movie, how to select local subtitles OR just disable local subtitle?

The 'T' key will enable/disable subititles. These are specific to Kodi, not the skin.
Thx Funkd!!

More skins would be cool but I am pretty happy with this one. Not familiar with other skins though. I wouldn't mind just maybe expanding this skin to include more settings/options. Specifically would like more view options for movies. I use a 133" screen so I'd rather have more rows/columns in wall view for example. Maybe a fullscreen wall mode with 9 across and 3 down and small version 12 across and 4 down.
(2015-11-02, 06:36)DAlba Wrote:

More skins would be cool but I am pretty happy with this one. Not familiar with other skins though. I wouldn't mind just maybe expanding this skin to include more settings/options. Specifically would like more view options for movies. I use a 133" screen so I'd rather have more rows/columns in wall view for example. Maybe a fullscreen wall mode with 9 across and 3 down and small version 12 across and 4 down.

I tend to agree, all I need is one skin and this one does everything I need. For me it's all about the movies and everything else is just a means to get to that. If anything is needed, and I'm not saying it is,this would probably be modifications to accommodate the different aspect ratio - things that might not make sense on a 16:9 screen that do on one that's 21:9.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3