• 17(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Yeah. I haven't had any the motivation for a new skin to be honest. Still haven't got my projector working yet! Sad and nox kinda does what I want. I could add a new view for more covers on screen. The only thing I'd worry about is the scaling might mess up, even when reducing the size of the art. But it's definitely doable without too much hassle.
(2015-11-03, 00:35)Funkd Wrote: Yeah. I haven't had any the motivation for a new skin to be honest. Still haven't got my projector working yet! Sad and nox kinda does what I want. I could add a new view for more covers on screen. The only thing I'd worry about is the scaling might mess up, even when reducing the size of the art. But it's definitely doable without too much hassle.

Sweet! Not sure if this helps but I saw a couple of good example screenshots in some modded Nox skins here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069
and here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230821

Personally would like to see modified Wall view with fullscreen option and info wall view made for large 2.35 projection screens. Whats wrong with your projector?
I would love infoWall showing 3 full lines of movie covers, like in regular nox. Some things, still could do with a bit shrinking when using more than 125" screen. But I am still happy and this skin is currently our only viable solution.
JVC N7 scope 138" Studiotek130 MK Sound 150 7.3.4 vero 4KV Streacom HTPC madVR RTX4060ti
How can I have ScopeNox cycle random fanart from my movies folder and display them in the home background instead of showing that default astronaut?

I really like how Artic: Zephr does that where on the home page, it will randomly show movie fanart from the movies in your database.
Can someone please tell me how to add videos to the concerts menu? I have concert blu-rays in separate folder on NAS and I want those to show up under Concerts.
Any updates/mods coming down the pipeline? More covers on screen/More views would be great Smile
Hope you get your projector working soon!
Hey guys. Yeah I can do up a view that displays more on screen. I've been sidetracked by another non-Kodi side project recently! Projector is off to the UK for repair. Hopefully be back next week. Suspect the ballast board went as a new bulb didn't work either.

DAlba, regarding concerts, I don't know how they work! I'd imagine they are the same for all skins, I did see a few links about how to do it but never tried.

AviatorBimmer, I had my setup using fan art, can't remember how at the minute but should be in skin settings somewhere.
(2015-11-12, 01:34)Funkd Wrote: Hey guys. Yeah I can do up a view that displays more on screen. I've been sidetracked by another non-Kodi side project recently! Projector is off to the UK for repair. Hopefully be back next week. Suspect the ballast board went as a new bulb didn't work either.

DAlba, regarding concerts, I don't know how they work! I'd imagine they are the same for all skins, I did see a few links about how to do it but never tried.

AviatorBimmer, I had my setup using fan art, can't remember how at the minute but should be in skin settings somewhere.

Thanks Funkd. I figured out the concerts portion. Just can't have submenus for Artist...etc. Good luck with the projector. Looking forward to any evolutions you might bring to ScopeNox!
Hey so I decided to try a quick change this evening. Made the InfoWall display 3 full rows and removed that small 'HD' icon.

Havent built a new release so its either download the master zip or simply get the latest 'View_51_InfoWall.xml' file from the scopeformat folder and replace your local version.

Hopefully have the projector back tomorrow or early next week. I must spend some time and go through things and make some notes. As always if anyone has any suggestions on things to make smaller etc. let me know.
Looks great Funkd! Thank you. What small HD icon are you referring to? All my videos are 1080p MKV but not sure what your talking about. Not sure if its easy to implement or not but maybe it would be nice for others (with smaller screens) to have ability to switch between InfoWall Small and InfoWall Large?

Personally, the new view works great on my 133".

Another question, how difficult is it to change the "unwatched" icon to something else? It is just a matter of replacing the icon in a resource file or something? I have PhotoShop file of an image I want to use instead. Its a ribbon looking image shown here on cover art...
http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple4/v4...0x480.jpeg
(2015-11-20, 04:53)DAlba Wrote: Looks great Funkd! Thank you. What small HD icon are you referring to? All my videos are 1080p MKV but not sure what your talking about. Not sure if its easy to implement or not but maybe it would be nice for others (with smaller screens) to have ability to switch between InfoWall Small and InfoWall Large?

Personally, the new view works great on my 133".

Another question, how difficult is it to change the "unwatched" icon to something else? It is just a matter of replacing the icon in a resource file or something? I have PhotoShop file of an image I want to use instead. Its a ribbon looking image shown here on cover art...
http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple4/v4...0x480.jpeg

Hi DAlba,
I had though about making it a toggle option but given that anyone using this will be on projector and, usuallly, means a large screen I wondered was there a point? If anyone ever brings it up that it is too small then I can add in the toggle but just felt it wasn't worth the extra work if it wouldnt be used. But again, don't mind doing it if the need arises.

Regarding the watched icon, I'd need to check it. Would require it to be repositioned aswell, so adding the ability to switch to another icon would need to add the positioning element aswell. Can check it out and see.
The latest infowall looks great! Thx!!
I suggest just one more mod to it. Please see if it is easy to achieve. If not dont bother.
In the infowall view, the images from the movie selected are showed behind the movie tile layout. We cannot see them anyway. Would it be possible to override this and just show a black background in this particular view?
Also, there is a blue bar at the bottom. Would it be possible to change it to black too!
IMHO the view will look clean!
What do you guys think?
Funkd- Not sure how to attach images so I will email you the unwatched banner graphic. I don't know what resolution needs to be but I have access to PSD files so I should be able to create any size if needed.
Nice, nice progress. Have not had a chance to try it out yet, but looking forward to do so.
I almost cant imagine things getting too small, but put on regular nox and it becomes very clear why this skin was so needed. Seems like its not only the best for scope projector setups, but projector setups in general.
I only use infowall and the background fanart seems somewhat displaced, but not sure what the best solution is.

funkd: fingers crossed for your JVC
JVC N7 scope 138" Studiotek130 MK Sound 150 7.3.4 vero 4KV Streacom HTPC madVR RTX4060ti
Hey guys,
Any issues since we last spoke? Smile Got my projector back before Christmas, all working again. Might do some more changes to Scope Nox if there are any requests!
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3