• 26(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Hi Funkd,

I modified your skin a bit to include auto aspect ratio detection. (Even if black bars are hard coded.)
The OSD will also move to the top and bottom of the screen according to apect ratios (2.35, 2.0, 1.85, 1.78, 1.33.)
Masking of the area outside of the specified aspect ratio is also in the skin.

I used this to control the zoom and masking on my projector / screen so I don't have to explain aspect ratio to anyone
using the theater. Plus, it's pretty cool to have the mask automatically opens / close and the projector zooms
to the correct ratio.

https://github.com/drthaipham/CIHAutoNox

I am still working on a way to directly set subtitle position. The initial idea that I had (other than modifying and recompiling
Kodi) was to make multiple calls to vshift the subs in one direction til it maxes out. Then move from that known max a
certain number of steps. That's not working out that well.

-Thai
Sorry about the rather long wait, real life keeps getting in the way.

Here is a zip file with only the files I've editted, I've tried to add comments that explain what I've done.

I have altered some other files but there are issues with my changes so I'll only release these when I have sorted out the problems.

All the ".xml" files need putting in the "scopeformat" directory except the file "default.png" that needs dropping in the "backgrounds" directory, I strongly advise you make a complete backup of your skin before copying my files into your setup it works for me but it just incase anything goes wrong at least you will be able to restore your skin to working order.

http://www.wooky.plus.com/Kodi/altered-files.zip
i looked back but couldnt find an answer but i'm running Kodi v17.0 “Krypton” and just tried to install scopenox V 1.9 and got the following error

failed to install add-on from zip
the dependency on xbmc.gui version
5.10.0 could not be satisfied
"Yep I'm hoping to get back to fixing some things shortly. The tools are hit and miss, it was an experimental thing but I can take a look and change the port for you to try. Regarding the logos I need to check if the skin has those there already. If not I'll look into adding them."

Any progress?
Sorry guys, really busy with other work at the minute so still haven't had a chance to update my Kodi and get the skin updated. Will try and set some time aside soon and get things moving! I think from what I saw there were quite a few changes so I just hope there aren't too many changes to make.
Funkd - would really appreciate if you could find some time for this.

For anyone who uses this skin why not make a donation if you have not done so already

I'm happy to make another when it is Krypton compatible...
Hi coops,
Took a look at things tonight. There are quite a few changes! What I might do is take BigNoids latest and redo it based on his v6 release seeing as there are many changes. I have a better idea of how to do it cleaner this time I think (hope). Will see what happens. Have everything ready to get going again, might take a while though Sad

Chris.
(2017-03-11, 02:17)Funkd Wrote: Hi coops,
Took a look at things tonight. There are quite a few changes! What I might do is take BigNoids latest and redo it based on his v6 release seeing as there are many changes. I have a better idea of how to do it cleaner this time I think (hope). Will see what happens. Have everything ready to get going again, might take a while though Sad

Chris.

Just wanted to say thanks again for creating and maintaining this skin. It is a game changer for those of us with 2.35 screens.
Cheers DAlba. You guys might have to bear with me, its more or less starting from scratch again!
(2017-02-25, 03:00)jmulvaney Wrote: "Yep I'm hoping to get back to fixing some things shortly. The tools are hit and miss, it was an experimental thing but I can take a look and change the port for you to try. Regarding the logos I need to check if the skin has those there already. If not I'll look into adding them."

Any progress?

Any progress ??
on Kodi v17.0 “Krypton”

failed to install add-on from zip
the dependency on xbmc.gui version
5.10.0 could not be satisfied
Hi, as mentioned just a few posts back I'm working on this. There are a lot of changes to do so its better that I get the latest from Aeon Nox also. It may take a while. I weill keep you all udated.
Whats the bare minimum people would want? Which views? I can commit code as I go along (which I will be doing) so people can take the changes when they want. Main ones I would guess are, the main screen, a movie view, the OSD controls. I could get them done first and let you guys know and then I can continue with the others, like settings etc..
Hi! I just registered here to say thank you for your work on this skin! Good work! I am waiting patiently for your updated one while I'm still on Jarvis =) I can't believe though that there aren't more people asking for this as I can't imagine many people with projectors have anamorphic lenses? With this skin it's incredibly easy to get a good CIH setup.

Again, thank you Funkd!

Cheers from Sweden.
Hi,
I should have something for people to try out during the week. There will likely be issues that I will need people to let me know about. Will be parts I've missed. I havent done all the views yet. Just InfoWall, Wall, List, TriPanel and LowList. OSD and Settings etc have been done. Will let you know when the github repo has been updated.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3