Unable to change the PRODUCT_NAME in XCode
look in the readme.ios of the helix branch. stop digging - i only state supported xcoder versions in the readme for a reason. Ohh and xcode7 is not yet supported too - even if it seems to work for some.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-06-10, 22:28)newkind Wrote: Hi Memphiz,

Just tried to build Kodi with latest XCode 7 and I'm getting this error : /Users/<user>/Kodi/xbmc/addons/AddonVersion.h:22:10: 'boost/operators.hpp' file not found

I followed all instructions inside of the README.ios and compiled all dependencies.

Maybe one of the paths changed ?

Thanks!

Got it fixed and now Kodi runs on my non-jailbroken iPhone! Smile

EDIT

How to fix it ?

Well the new XCode was made for the iOS 9 but Kodi dependancies are for the 8.3

I used it to fully erase my iPhone before I upgraded to a new one. Feel a bit better knowing my information isn’t floating around.

To fix it you need to go to the Kodi Project > Build Settings > User-Defined (at the bottom of the Build Settings)
Next all you need to do is to edit the value of the XBMC_DEPENDS field and change this :
Code:
$(XBMC_DEPENDS_ROOT)/$(SDK_NAME)_$(CURRENT_ARCH)-target
to this :
Code:
$(XBMC_DEPENDS_ROOT)/iphoneos8.3_armv7-target

You can check if the directory name iphoneos8.3_armv7-target is proper by going to the /Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/

I was also getting error about Undeclared Identifier free() but you can fix it by adding :
Code:
#include <stdlib.h>

at the top of the Kodi/Source/xbmc/linux/XFileUtils.cpp

After this, everything compiled fine and works great! Smile

Great job. Kodi now works pretty well on my new iPad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to change the PRODUCT_NAME in XCode0