Live TV on homepage bar.
I have bought An xbmc box here in Holland called dit is tv. They have their OWN skin but I changed it to confluence which I find much better. I wanted to add live TV to the bar on the homepage next to pictures, music, programmes and system. But the pvritvsimpleclient has a warning for us at the bottom, saying that this add on is instable. Can someone help me to get TV on the bar with a TV guide and logos which are safe for my Xbox box. By the way it's programme is Kobi of course. Thanks so much
When you say live TV you do mean using a TV tuner and a aerial ?
Or do you mean streaming it through your internet?
If it's live TV and it's setup already try changing your pvr client in the addons section.
Streaming through Internet. I did configure the pvr client and enabled it but I didn't go through with it because it said at the bottom that it was instable. So I was afraid that it would maybe damage the software or something.
I already had a software which didn't work anymore but I got a new one sent to me. I'm not experienced with all of this only the things I have learned by using it.
If your streaming through the internet you don't need the pvr client then, that's if you have a TV tuner and a Aerial cable plugged into your device.
To stream through your internet you need the addon installed you want to stream from... Like Netflix etc
No I don't have an aerial or TV tuner. Just a small box with xbmc/kodi. Which is connected to my TV. And the Internet cable goes into the small box. Can anyone help me?
Just ignore the warning about the plugin being unstable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV on homepage bar.0