Calling information from item.
2 things I can't seem to figure out.

How to obtain a season number or episode number from the list item. $Info[ListItem.Episode] does not work with the "new code" for 15.0.

How to get 1 flag for audio format and channels instead of needing to use 1 for format and 1 for channels. The code that worked with "old" skins fails in "new" code skins.
for episodes, $INFO[ListItem.Episode] and $INFO[ListItem.Season] work fine in 15.0

for single audio flags, you need to combine the infolabels. for instance a DTS5.1 flag should use this visible condition:
Code:
[stringcompare(ListItem.AudioCodec,dca) | stringcompare(ListItem.AudioCodec,dts)] + stringcompare(ListItem.AudioChannels,6)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-06-11, 22:06)ronie Wrote: for episodes, $INFO[ListItem.Episode] and $INFO[ListItem.Season] work fine in 15.0

Thanks. Seems I had lower case in Info and that mucked it up. Working now.

(2015-06-11, 22:06)ronie Wrote: for single audio flags, you need to combine the infolabels. for instance a DTS5.1 flag should use this visible condition:
Code:
[stringcompare(ListItem.AudioCodec,dca) | stringcompare(ListItem.AudioCodec,dts)] + stringcompare(ListItem.AudioChannels,6)

I'm having a lot of trouble with audio flags. I have several conditions built into the AudioFlagVar to read filenames for extra tags but as a default I can't get even just the basic audio codec icon to show up. I don't know why.
I figured out how to combine 2 audio flags into 1.

For the media flag

Code:
<texture>flags/audio/$VAR[AudioFlagVar,,.png]</texture>

Which calls to the AudioFlagVar in Variables which is

Code:
<value>$INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec]$INFO[ListItem.AudioChannels]</value>

This gives 1 media flag denoting both audio codec and audio channels.
2 more Skin controls questions.

I am trying to use a spincontrol to scroll through text in a box that overflows beyond the text limits. The pagecontrol ID in the textbox matches the spincontrol ID. however the spincontrols display with a ?0? on the left of them and they do not control the text box.

Second, for a custom button I can no get onup and ondown to operate properly. Onleft and onright will direct to the next appropriate button but up and down will not. I don't understand why. Ultimately I want all 4 controls to go to the same button but changing up or down to any other button in the skin does nothing.
Another question.

The fadelabel type describes as scrolling to the left then fading in the next variable, rince and repeat. I have a skin where the label doesn't scroll, just sits static until it fades out and the next variable fades in, rinse and repeat. Is there a setting someplace else in the skin that midifies the "fadelable" control type?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Calling information from item.0