ssh command to disconnect a Bluetooth Device?
So I am enjoying the hell out of my RPi2 with Kodi (OpenELEC). I found a RetorArch Pi binary and scripts that someone made to launch games with the Advanced Launcher addon. I also have a PS3 BD Remote and my CEC TV remote for regular control. I paired up my PS3 GAME CONTROLLER and the standby feature doesn't seem to work on it for some reason but once it connects, it doesn't really seem usable except for after I launch a game and then it works fine.

After I exit the game by pushing start and the PS3 button, it reloads Kodi and I see my skin splash again. It loads up fine but the PS3 Game controller is still connected and remains until I go into the OpenElec Config settings and manually disconnect it. Also it won't boot another rom until I disconnect it either, making me reconnect for each game. Does anyone know of a way to automate the disconnection on the Game controller at reload? either a line I can add to a script or even an ssh command maybe using the device address? Or is what I am asking even possible?

I hope I explained that right and understandable?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ssh command to disconnect a Bluetooth Device?0