Win Incorrect artist background when playing music.
Hey guys and girls I'm not too sure if this is specifically related to aeon nox, but I have an issue where the incorrect artist fanart/background is displayed when playing music. Specifically, when I am playing the artist 'Gomez' I get a bunch of pictures of some chick called 'Selena Gomez'.

I don't have this art stored (that I can see) , but I am not to sure how to stop it.

Any thing that can point me in the right direction is appreciated.
Thats the artist slideshow addon. Disable it to use library fanart. Release for 15 will have the option to choose which fanart to choose, library or addon (+ a new blurred background option)
HeHeHe I have the same problem with the British band Gene. Ive got pictures of Gene Vincent,Gene Pitney, Gene Simmons,Gene Chandler and Gene Bloody Watson LOL
Fanart.TV Mod
Hey thanks heaps, that was it. I tried playing with the local/downloaded settings in the addon, but it still displayed downloaded stuff (it seems it just changes the order it is displayed in)

Anyway, the only drawback I have found is that now when I use the Google Music addon to play Radio Stations I don't get fanart specific to that artist downloaded. I just wanted to say it is a nice touch using all the other local fanart at random. It's not quite as nice as it being specific to the artist, but still looks good. I wish there was a way I could use the addon whilst playing streaming music and local whilst using local music.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incorrect artist background when playing music.0