• 3(current)
Release WorldStarHipHop.com
I'm afraid not, the refreshing is initiated by Kodi and not by the addon...
What is in the new update skipmode? Cheers!
list refresh seems to work by itself now which is awesome!
Cool!

v1.0.6 (2016-03-12):
- changed the listing and playing of videos
- the contextual menu item 'Play from here' is available now, it queues all the videos in the list from a certain point
- updated to latest requirements for a Kodi-addon
- added fanart-blurred
- added 'refresh' in contextual menu
- fix for next page in the result page of a search
all seems working..... thanks!
Love the add-on! I check out WSHH everyday, and you've made the experience much better since now I can view these videos on a big screen, thank you. I was just wonderin if you have any plans of makin an add-on for their icandy site too?

Link http://www.worldstarcandy.com/

I know that part of the site doesn't update much, but it would be nice to see these ladies on the big screen as well, and i believe a lot of the newer videos on that site is in 720p or better, so they would look great on a TV screen. Anyway, thank you for your work on this add-on, it is appreciated.
I slapped together the addon, you can download it here:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j88s0b194cj8640/plugin.video.worldstarcandy100.zip

Install the zip: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_add..._zip_files

Let me know if it works ok.
Wow that was fast! You are the man! Thanks a lot!

I got it installed and everything seems to work fine, (like that you added the "play from here" in the context menu, perfect) but I noticed quite a few of the newer videos only plays the audio and the video is just a blank screen. Could it be that those videos were just encoded differently and the video player doesn't have the proper codec to play them, or could it just be somethin on my end that I could fix to solve that problem?

Anyway, I was right, these girls do look great on the big screen, so thank you very much again for bein able to make this happen. Much appreciated.
The videos seem to work here. What's the title of a video that gives you a blank screen?
Besides the latest video on the first page, there are several videos right behind that one that gives me a blank screen and only plays the audio
The videos on the first page play ok here (kodi 15, windows 64 bit). I'd suggest trying it on a different device and/or try a different version of kodi.
OK I did some more testing and not only did you knock this one out of park in less than 24 hours, I also figured out the solution to the issue I was experiencing.

1st Test: This is the one I had the issues with only hearing the audio and seeing a blank screen.
Hardware: Amazon Fire TV box (not the stick)
Software: Kodi 16.1

Everything worked fine except the issue mentioned above, and this issue was only happening with certain newer videos. The solution to the problem was disabling a couple of settings. Make sure to be in Advanced or Expert settings to disable these settings.

>>settings >>video >>acceleration: Turn off both "allow hardware acceleration" MediaCodec (Surface) + MediaCodec

After doing this the videos should play just fine as intended even on this hardware.

2nd Test: Running Windows 7 64 bit, Kodi 16.1

This one worked just fine with no problems at all. Didn't have to change any settings at all, it just worked.

So thank you once again Skipmode for getting this done in an expeditiously manner. The add-on is all good from what I see, so you can greenlight it to the masses so the rest can enjoy it too. Your work is appreciated.
You are welcome Smile. I will be releasing it soonish in the official repo.
I made a seperate thread for WorldStarCandy: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=277274

Please go there for all your WorldStarCandy remarks.
Just want to inform you that this addon appears to be broken. Get an error message when clicking on any videos. Might want to look into it whenever you have the time.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WorldStarHipHop.com1