PLEASE DELETE MY PROFILE
I'm quite miffed that I asked a question about an addon which apparently broke rules! What is the point of a forum if you can obtain addons but then cant discuss any issues with them with fellow members. I have cancer, and it took me an hour to compile the forum post. The addon was for viewing FREEVIEW TV. I could understand it if it was for attempting to watch subscription TV however someone has indicated that I broke some rule.

What is also annoying is that I can change my password, I can change my email and I can change my avatar. But I don't want to do any of that, I simply want to DELETE and not bother wasting any more of my valuable time. I won't be around for as long as you, and anything that helps my quality of life is appreciated. Well whoever is in charge, please remove me from this site from immediate effect. I shall look for another forum that is not so pathetic.
we do not provide any add-ons that provide access to piracy streams.

somehow you think the rules don't apply to you and then you say we are pathetic.
Kodi is not build around providing piracy but for your local media playback.

note:
we don't delete accounts/. just stop visiting or obey the forum rules
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
As a cancer survivor myself, I just want to say "screw you" for trying to play the cancer sympathy card. You're only supposed to use the sympathy card for getting laid and discounts at movie theaters.
(2015-06-13, 11:31)Ned Scott Wrote: As a cancer survivor myself, I just want to say "screw you" for trying to play the cancer sympathy card. You're only supposed to use the sympathy card for getting laid and discounts at movie theaters.

For your information pal, I do not need to know what you got up to when you were playing YOUR sympathy cards! I've ended up with NO bladder, NO prostate, NO tail bone, NO backside. I have 2 colostomy bags, and I have a 30% chance of living 5 years. Well done for beating your cancer. It probably was a skin cancer or something not as serious.

As for getting laid, no prostate causes ED! I have a crap enough life as it is without having someone as low as you making hurtful comments. I was simply a brand new user, a newbie, and because I am not an expert that is why I joined the forum, however I am disgusted with the way even the staff assume I am trying to be dishonest. I will never log in to this site again, and I have reported you for your defamatory comments.
No point spamming all moderators, we are sorry for your misfortune but rules are rules... Re read them and you will understand why team xbmc takes that position.
(2015-06-13, 14:42)rich2764 Wrote: For your information pal, I do not need to know what you got up to when you were playing YOUR sympathy cards! I've ended up with NO bladder, NO prostate, NO tail bone, NO backside. I have 2 colostomy bags, and I have a 30% chance of living 5 years. Well done for beating your cancer. It probably was a skin cancer or something not as serious.

As for getting laid, no prostate causes ED! I have a crap enough life as it is without having someone as low as you making hurtful comments. I was simply a brand new user, a newbie, and because I am not an expert that is why I joined the forum, however I am disgusted with the way even the staff assume I am trying to be dishonest. I will never log in to this site again, and I have reported you for your defamatory comments.

Nobody believes you. And nobody would care even if they did.

THIS. IS. THE INTERNET!
Quote:My cancer can beat up your cancer!

Congratulations?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PLEASE DELETE MY PROFILE0