Req Renaming or Moving watched movies
Hi,
Is it possible to rename all watched movies with a specific string, or just move the watched movies into a subfolder?
Purpose: I am trying to clean up my library and I want to be able to identify the movies I watched so I can easily delete them in bulk if I need to.

Thanks in advance.
Can this be done via script or something? If not what are your suggestions on how to achieve this? Can I filter just the "Watched" movies and go through the list and delete them?
Use smartplaylists to filter out the only watched ones
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-06-17, 20:21)Martijn Wrote: Use smartplaylists to filter out the only watched ones

Thank you very much, finally someone responds.

There is no "Watched" (YES) rule in the filters. There is played before or after but it doesn't indicate if it was full watched (checkemark) or simply played once but not finished, so it lists everything.

Why can't we have a filter "Watched"?

That should work for what you need i think. Obviously change the play count to match your needs
Thanks, I'll check the filters, I hope there is equal or greater than, because if it limits to "Greater than 1" it will start listing everything with play count 2 or more.
I did "Play Count" - "Not" - "0" and this seems to work. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renaming or Moving watched movies0