Questions from a new user.
Howdy, just got a lounge PC up and running, I seem to have gravitated to Aeon Nox but the whole Kodi experience seems so big I don't know where to start!

I've got things nearly how I want them but a few things that i'd like to change if possible.

When in fullscreen, the now playing info comesup, with artwork, spinning disc and some artist info. This disapears within 10seconds. I know the info button brings it back but I'd like it to stay for longer and if possibly re-appear now and then. Is there any way to get rid of the spinning disc as none of my albums seem to have CD art so it's a waste of space.

Can I remove the Big Grinisc1 in the now playing display, (unless it is an album with multiple discs).

And while we're on it anyway to make the now playing info slightly smaller?

Is there a way to make the fanart more visible behind the visualisation? I like the best of both worlds but wouldn't mind the opacity of the viz to be lower, I can understand if this isn't possible.

How do I change the default background? I've got fanart for when hovering over music, or tv shows but i'd like the others to show random backgrounds from a folder rather than the astronaut guy. Smile

How do I add an easier way to get to addons? So say I go to the Videos menu option, i'd ike apps to show underneath, like Twitch, Youtube etc.
Same with Music, I have it so I have the choice of Artist, Album but would like Google Music Exp app to be an option easily accessible.

Thanks for the helpSmile
David

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions from a new user.0