Win Clear Art (Logo and disc image)
Hi,
MQ5 with version 7.1.9, I created two files, one called movie-disc.png and other movie-logo.png, but kodi 15b2 does not see them automatically as it does for file movie-posters and movie-fanart. Where am I doing wrong?
I do not want to set everything by hand, but I want that when the library is updated, these files will be recognized as the skin MQ is compatible.

example:
90 Minutes to New York.mkv
90 Minutes to New York.nfo
90 Minutes to New York-disc.png
90 Minutes to New York-fanart.jpg
90 Minutes to New York-logo.png
90 Minutes to New York-poster.jpg

Thank's
its just logo.png and disc.png. Maybe the other names work to. But you have to run artwork downloader addon. Set it to local info.
Kodi (including 15b2) does not natively support logo, disc etc. artwork - for movies, it's only fanart and poster that are supported natively.

You need a third-party add-on to associate movies with these non-standard artwork types, eg. Artwork Downloader (AD).

However AD doesn't currently support artwork that uses the movie name prefix (as per the OP) - it only supports single movies per folder, and artwork without the movie-name prefix (ie. just logo.jpg etc.). If you want to load local artwork using the movie-name prefix you can try mklocal.py (see sig) although this is a script and therefore more difficult to use than AD, but pretty much your only choice unless you want to reorganize your entire file system.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
From what I've seen, Kodi allows you to create a new art type which it will then save to the library, but it doesn't have a way to auto-associate a filename to the art type.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clear Art (Logo and disc image)0