Win Artwork Downloader not working
Hello,

I just downloaded Kodi and it's exactly what I need for my home-use. However, I will be accessing the files with no internet connection at times so I'd like to be able to download the artwork cover for later viewing.

I downloaded this http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader
And I enabled it

But I have no idea if it's working, from what I see, no artworks are being downloaded and instead, movies display blank image until the cover gets fetched from the internet.

What am I doing wrong?
You need internet at first.
When you go to select the movie it will download the artwork from the internet and it gets saved to your device.
Then afterwards you don't need the internet as it will be saved on your device
Oh, so I might need to delete my playlist first and then scan for the movies again to be able to download the artwork?

EDIT: I rescanned my drive and it did not download any cover images.
(2015-06-15, 17:29)Halnex Wrote: Oh, so I might need to delete my playlist first and then scan for the movies again to be able to download the artwork?

EDIT: I rescanned my drive and it did not download any cover images.
And you was connected to the internet wasn't you??
Do the movies still appear in your library but without the artwork or are they not even there.
If they are there highlight one and press the context menu and press select content I think it's called if that's not there choose movie information.
And make sure the content is set as movies or in the movie information part there's a bit that says about artwork and in there you can download it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader not working0