Music library Hasfocus (item number)?
Does the music library have item numbers so i can do visibility when a node is focused?

Thanks
I dont understand what you mean. More details, please. (Screenshots can help)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Im just getting round to updating a stripped down version of confluence that runs on a Rpi in the kitchen, because the parents use it as well i included a description label at the bottom that told them what each icon did when it was focused.

I used to use a custom window & view etc.. & for visibility of the description for each focused item i used eg. <visible>Container(5000).Hasfocus(2)</visible>

Im now updating to use the music library nodes instead, but <visible>Container(5000).Hasfocus(2)</visible> doesn't work in the library window.

How do i now set visibility when a item is focused in the music library?
if it's about the root listing in the music library, you can do a stringcompare on ListItem.FolderPath.
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(ListItem.FolderPath,library://music/genres.xml/)</visible>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Perfect!

Thanks Ronie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music library Hasfocus (item number)?0