Scraping TV Shows with Multiple Season Folders
Just installed the latest stable version of Kodi.

My files are stored like this:

A main folder called "TV Shows"
A subfolder for each show (for example, The.Blacklist, NCIS, etc.)
A subfolder under each show for each season (Season.01, Season.02. etc.)

Files are name according to the conventions needed by TheTVDB. All was working well on the Gotham release of XBMC with everything named as is.

I can't get Kodi to scrape anything except TV shows that have only one season folder. All the others show up in the show listing, but are blank (no episodes).

I've gone through every help file I can find, but can't find anything that helps.

Any ideas?
It works for me. In some of the settings there are options for recursively scanning. Maybe you set something to only check the root folder and not check subfolders? First check the root folder you are having issues with, if that doesn't work try the global settings.

It might have something to do with the dot in your folder names. Mine are named TV->Show Name->Season 1
There isn't an option for recursive scanning when the files type is set to "TV Shows." That's only available when set to "Movies."

The dots shouldn't make a difference. As I noted, they all worked fine under the Gotham release of XBMC. Plus, it did scrape the first season of any folders that only had one season, and they had dots.

Thanks anyway. I'll keep trying and looking.
Well, it was working (not sure what I did), but after exiting Kodi and going back in, it's not working again.

When it was working, it was still funky. Some programs say no information is available, others show up just fine. They are all scraped from TheTVDB, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I haven't changed any file names from what they were when they worked under Gotham.

Also, the "Mark as Watched" doesn't seem to work. It won't let me mark a whole season (have to do one episode at a time), and as soon as one season is marked, it shows the whole show (all seasons) as marked.

And some don't give the view option of "Media List", only "Media List 2" and "Media List 3."

HELP!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping TV Shows with Multiple Season Folders0