Bug Tried series recording
getting error and try again and check debug log. Using Aeon MQ5 skin. Any ideas?
You need to be using the default confluence skin, or manually copy the skin file to the appropriate skin directory for the skin you're using.
Hi. I found that its only certain channels and setting the recording from nextpvr is fine. I tried the default skin but same problem. Looks like a bug in kodi.
Ok, I've had to go directly to NextPVR to do my recordings, I found some channels I could do a series recording fine, but most just error out! So it would seem to be a NextPVR addon issue.
What error did you get? Did you get the popup window where you could select the recording type (like 'record once', 'record season' etc)? You should only get that with the default skin.
Yes I got the option to do record season, I got that with the Aeon MX5 skin as well. When I select it, I then get the scrolling message along the top telling me not a support action on the PVR backend and check the log (not done that yet). Some channels its ok, but as I said above using the NextPVR EPG is fine on all channels. Will check the log tonight.

The error is:
Information: An unexpected error occurred. Try again later or check the log for details.
The PVR backend does not support this action. Check the log for details.
Can you post a screenshot of where you're trying to do this record season?

Are you using Kodi 15.0 (Isengard), or some very early build of Kodi 16 (with it's own integrated series record)? The NextPVR addon does not support the new integrated series record functionality in 16, since this was only added a few weeks ago. The fact you're seeing a screen with Aeon MX5 makes me thing you are using that. In a normal 15.0 build, your skin doesn't support the NextPVR addon's season recording functionality, so you shouldn't see it.
Hi, I'm using the standard Helix build. I have just tried to get you your screen shot but its now working! Very odd, if it happens again I will post it up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tried series recording0