RCB Multiple emulators in one rom collection ?
I'm interested in if i can have more than one emulator in a rom collection. I haven't been able to find anyone with a similar
problem by googling the question. I've browsed through the context menu with no luck and also have tried simply added a
new rom collection and assigning it to the playstation category but once in use this category is no longer a option when
creating a new collection.

More specifically i'm using epsxe and certain games will not work with my current epsxe config so i downloaded
epsxecutor and got my troublesome roms to work with a modified config but from what ive read for the games using the
modified config i have to direct kodi to epsxecutor.exe and look for the .lnk file.

Any help will be appreciated!
If ePSXe is like PJ64 then you could try making different configs directly in the emulator. In PJ64 there's a file which has configs for most of the games so that PJ64 loads the correct one whenever you start a game. No need for different arguments in RCB.

What I wanted to do is the opposite: a single emulator launching multiple files per game. Useful for DOS games which have setup executables.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RCB Multiple emulators in one rom collection ?0