wrapmultiline inside list ?
I'm trying to make the movie-label expend to two lines if needs so, but wrapmultiline=true inside the "label" control doesnt effect.
tried with textbox control and it is working. (the control is inside the <itemlayout> group)

and one more thing, there is any way to recognize how many lines the "textbox"\"label" has? like I want to show movie-genre under the movie-title only if movie-title has one line, if two - don't show the Genre.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-06-16, 10:41)tomer953 Wrote: I'm trying to make the movie-label expend to two lines if needs so, but wrapmultiline=true inside the "label" control doesnt effect.
tried with textbox control and it is working. (the control is inside the <itemlayout> group)

and one more thing, there is any way to recognize how many lines the "textbox"\"label" has? like I want to show movie-genre under the movie-title only if movie-title has one line, if two - don't show the Genre.

I think wrapmultiline for labels in containers doesn't work since a long time or maybe never worked. Had the same issue and found some thread speaking about it. For textbox / wrapmultiline, as far as I know, there no solutions to count the lines.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
ok thanks.
I gave up, used 1 line with autoscroll and thats it.

just a little bug report to developers, when using RTL language (Arabic,Hebrew), and the width of the label is short, then the label is cut off from the wrong side....
for example:
"50 shades of grey" will be like:
"....des of grey"
also the scroll direction is in the wrong direction (to the left and not to the right)

I would very happy to see the option to set scroll direction, and to set which side of the label get cut when "width" is not wide enough.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wrapmultiline inside list ?0