REQUEST: Splash selector
Hi,
I search a script who can browse my hdd to find and set a png file as splash logo.
Is there anyone who can help me ?
Thanks
making this script would be trivial for someone who knows Python. I am still in the most early learning stages, so I cannot help.

You are aware that the splash is ALWAYS re-sized to 1/4 the screen right?
Yes, i'm aware.
I have many splash logo on my xbox hdd and i want a script who can choose one of theme as default splash.
You do realize the splash is loaded before everything else... even python right?
Hi guys
such a script was made... I have to found it

It was running with autoexec.py and was randomly choosing a splash from a given directory. The splash screen were setted for the next XBMC running.

If I find it, I'll give it to you
I'm not explain correctly,
I upload many splash on my hdd.
I want a script who change slpash when i want, not randomly
I want a script who change the splash by another.
excuse for my poor english
I will look into this as I have a reasonable knowledge of python..

I will work of the following presumptions.

- Only media of .png in the xbmc\media directory will be selected as possible changes to splash files.
- When a different splash has been selected It will rename current splash.png to splash_prev.png and the selected will be changed to splash.png

I will do it so that when viewing the splash png files you will see the actual image. If this is ok with people then let me know and I'll knock something up..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
chunk_1970 Wrote:- Only media of .png in the xbmc\media directory will be selected as possible changes to splash files.
Is it possible to browse the directories ? it is what i want, i stock some files for xbmc on another directorie. I want the possibility to browse one any partition of the hdd
I will look into it and knock something up over the weekend and post sometime monday..
thanks Smile
Sorry forgot all about this. I have just knocked something up that can be downloaded from my website labelled Splash changer..

Very basic and could do with some decent graphics.
a * in the top right indicates the current splash. Pressing A on an item renames it to splash.png and back exits the program..
Really good, Thanks Smile
But i just want to change the default folder, how i can do that ?
My png files are in "e:\xbmc permanent\png\
hello

random splash may be ? ^^

thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQUEST: Splash selector0