push file to amazon fire stick
PLEASE ADVISE. I am trying to push sports devil/ digitele to fire stick with adb fire. i have stick connected to adb, i have latest zip file, latest adb fire and helix 14.2 kodi. i am selecting sd card and push file but it always fails, i have tried pushing pulsar 6.1 as well which also fails. it is really doing my head in because what should be a simple process will not work. any suggestions as to solving this problem would be much appreciated, cheers.
paul
(2015-06-17, 11:47)per220676 Wrote: PLEASE ADVISE. I am trying to push sports devil/ digitele to fire stick with adb fire. i have stick connected to adb, i have latest zip file, latest adb fire and helix 14.2 kodi. i am selecting sd card and push file but it always fails, i have tried pushing pulsar 6.1 as well which also fails. it is really doing my head in because what should be a simple process will not work. any suggestions as to solving this problem would be much appreciated, cheers.
paul
Why not just go to addons in Kodi and install zip file from there and locate it on your network
hi steve, where is thread which tells me how to do this? have found windows network in install from zip file, showing my laptop but asking for a user name and password?? i dont have a user name and password for my laptop.
(2015-06-17, 13:39)per220676 Wrote: hi steve, where is thread which tells me how to do this? have found windows network in install from zip file, showing my laptop but asking for a user name and password?? i dont have a user name and password for my laptop.

This will help you immensely..
http://www.tweaking4all.com/home-theatre...n-fire-tv/
I've had this problem before, If that link doesn't help that Neelp gave you,
Try putting your windows username in but leave the password blank see if that let's you on.
If not what I did was create a new administrator user on windows and call it Kodi with password Kodi it's a bit of a pain but that's all that worked for me.
Oh and don't forget to try it with your firewall turned off on windows
will have a look at this, thanks for the help guys, much appreciated.
just had quick scan, immediately realised i have this very link saved in my favourites, it is a definite wealth if info, however given it's size i have only used it for a couple of stuff like adding kodi button via llama and ikono but will have a good read of it as i have only scratched the surface. Big GrinBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
push file to amazon fire stick0